Tuesday, September 28, 2010

TALIKA lipocils 28 days - Start here




Hi there,

for all of you who wants some pretty long, darker and curlier eye lashes hear ye hear ye, I'm making a 28 days efficacy test.

The pic above is my before treatment, I've been wanting to take both eyes pic but somehow the pic are too blurred, anyway will take pic of the both eyes later ✾◕‿◕✾






This is the packaging of the product I'm using, it's from TALIKA (France), a bit of reminder about lipocils, just click the image below.




So back to my lipocils ◕ ‿ ◕



The product looks luxurious, I like the tube cap have the words TALIKA carved on it. The small bottle said:

lipocils expert
Eyelash gel
Conditions, Repigments & Curls



No fragrant, the gel is very light (almost watery), clear and a bit yellowish.





This is how I applied the product, the lower lashes first to the root, as you can see on my lower left eyelashes is minimum and almost bare, so I want to see if this area really grow lashes.

It doesn't sting me at all, the feeling is cooling and comfortable, some also 'accidentally' get into the eyes but so far (2 days using the product) I have no problems such as discomfort, irritation, redness, itchy, sticky, or pretty much it's been wonderful.

A bit info: I'm a contact lenses user, and I use the product after I use my contact lenses.




This is how I applied the upper lashes, trying to reach the root, can also been done with the eyes half open.

Same goes with the other eyelashes (on my right eye).

Will keep updating you and feels free to ask me questions about the products.

❀◕‿◕❀




Brought to you lovingly by www.cozycot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment