Thursday, September 30, 2010

Ettusais - Aqua Splash Oil Block




Thanks to HerWorld, I got a chance to try this wonderful product that easily used and effective.

To read my review it's on HerWorld Oct 2010.

Ettusais Aqua Splash (a spray with mattifying powder inside to sop up sebum. it replaces a blotter!)

I used it only when the oils on my face started to sprout, the sprayer is really handy but I can’t help it when it also sprayed my eyes and lips where it is not needed. It also leaves some white spots, to tackle it I tap my face with my hands right after spraying to reduce the white spots (but some still ended up on my fingers).

It gives my skin a powdery feeling; it doesn’t affect my make up, so for me it can be used anytime I need a matte-effect. I think I’m going to use this one for my daily life since it help to reduce the appearance of oil (less shine and make up stay on longer). I used it mainly on T-zone.


The relatively small bottle is handy for touch up anytime any where. It also gives me a refreshing feeling since the oils are gone.

I think some time ago ZA also have something like this too, but can't find it again on the market.

More details can be found on the website (so does where the photo is from).

No comments:

Post a Comment