Thursday, November 29, 2012

Too Cool For School Super Glam Volume Up Mascara #2 Luminous Blue



Hi all!

I've been using this item for a weeks now and have tested it through sweat, tears and long hours of usage.





All details and product knowledge from toocoolforschool.com:

[#2 Luminous Blue] 9g
Water Acrylates Copolymer Beeswax Ultramarines (CI 77007) Stearic Acid Paraffin Hydrogenated Polyisobutene Cetearyl Olivate Sorbitan Olivate Triethanolamine Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax Glyceryl Stearate SE Alcohol Denat. Acacia Senegal Gum Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer Phenoxyethanol Dimethicone Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510) Methylparaben Hydroxyethylcellulose Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Propylparaben Panthenol Benzimidazole Diamond Amidoethyl Urea Carbamoyl Propyl Polymethylsilsesquioxane Mica (CI 77019) Hydrolyzed Extensin Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510) Butylparaben Ethylparaben Isobutylparaben


Below is mine, due to the poor lighting, it looks like black, the mascara's bottle is actually dark blue.

-



Below you may see the brush and the blue mascara =^_^= cool isn't it?! And it's really blueeee.

-



The mascara's brush shaped a like an 8 figure. The texture of the "soft gel" is definitely like mentioned, it's in a gel form but not as soft as I thought. It's more creamy that gel-y. During application the mascara easily spread and dries pretty fast so it doesn't leave a room for error. I blink a lot and minimum dots of mascara seen on the lower eyes compared to ANY other mascara I've used.

No sign of clumps too but I have a bit difficulty in reaching the roots, which can be solved easily by holding the lids. I wish it have bigger brush thou'.

Below are my before after pics, the one with the blues are definitely the after pics.

-



I love the instant lengthening effect and the blue color as well. It was unique and vivid. The mascara last all day long through the sweat and tears too. Usually water resistant and waterproof mascara doesn't stand a chance through tears and my greasy lid, this one does. Woo hoo! My favorite!

I've used it through my long flight and dragging luggage, walking around in sweaty and humid Singapore as well as Jakarta, I've sweat, drop tears, rained, and splashed water too, yet the mascara stand still. Highly recommended ^__^

But it's not rub-proof. As it dries it will harden and continuous rubbing will breaks the particles and there will be blue lines everywhere. So? Don't rub it ^__^ Rubbing also not good for your eyes.

After finish with my activity, I'm cleaning it with? A waterproof makeup remover. Easy peasy.

3 comments:

  1. Nice review^^

    http://ameliasweetcaramel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg its blue! :D
    i want one:D
    http://alexandrawangsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Amelia,

    Yes, Alexandra, it's really really blue @_@

    ReplyDelete