Wednesday, November 28, 2012

ReveN Bath My Konjac Sponge (Pink) Water Drop Volcanic Stone


Hello ladies,


I've been using Konjac Sponges from ReveNBath lately. It's from My Konjac Sponge.

They have many varieties and function too. This time, I'm trying the Water Drop Volcanic Stone.




Details from mykonjacsponge.com:
Excellent for all skin types even those with hypersensitive skin.
  • 100% Natural Sponge
  • 100% Coloring & Addictive Free
  • 100% Biodegradable
  • Naturally Sustainable
  • Exfoliating, Massaging & Moisturizing
  • Anti – Bacterial
  • Minimizing Pores
  • Refreshing the Skin
USE & CARE
  • Before use, soak the sponge into warm water until the sponge is fully soft.
  • Use with or without facial cleanser and gently massage the face and body in a circular motion.
  • After use, gently press the sponge by two hands and drain the sponge. DO NOT WRING!!!  Hang it in the well – ventilated place for air drying. Re – hydrate in water before use again.
  • To sterilize the sponge, after use, you may put it in the microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds.
  • The sponge should last up to 2 – 3 months but once it starts to break down, please replace it.
This is the product when dry


And when moist




When moist the tone will be lighter and the texture is just so soft. I love these sponges since I can use them alone or with facial foams. The shape is perfect for areas hidden like sides of the nose. I have used it with every facial foams I have at homes and so far, it can be used with just about any brand of cleanser.

The pink one is best for those with hypersensitivity since the product is so delicate.

Argh, what am I saying, I love all of My Konjac Sponge products and I can use any of their types. Each of them is beneficial in their own way and shapes too. I love each and every one of them and their own benefits.

No comments:

Post a Comment