Friday, September 10, 2010

Skin Inc Okinawa Deepsea Hydra Mask




I feel like I got to have a post specially for this one. I mentioned on my previous post about this mask that I feel a strong connection with it.

Written on the pamphlet.....----and what I said:
Skin Inc Okinawa Deepsea Hydra Mask

Your skin needs lots of moisture to look its best ----totally agree, living in a humid place filled with aircon almost 24/7 or fighting against sun ray, not to forget lack of liquid intake.

Rehydrate and soothe your skin with this nutrient-rich gel mask with deep sea water from Japan ---okay, they seriously had me on this, but how when the gel is actually on me?

How does Skin Inc Okinawa Deepsea Hydra Mask work?
This award winning tripe-treat gel mask harnesses the goodness of extremely pure, nutrient-rich Okinawa deep sea water, brightening and balancing Soya Bean and Hyaluronic Acid to pamper, nourish and hydrate your skin in 1 simple step.

Deep sea water contains essential trace elements zinc and magnesium that regulate sebum production, repair the skin's natural barrier and aid in the improvement of eczema symptoms. Gentle enough to be used daily, your skin is plumped and pampered so you can look and feel your best. ----it seems like a mask that suits everyone and every common skin problem here.

The results:
Remarkably beautiful, baby-soft skin that is hydrated and plumped, with a more even, glowing skin tone. ------- I want! I meant who doesn't want that!

How to use:
Use in the evening, after cleansing, exfoliating and serums, if desired, as part of Skin Inc's award winning 3 step routine. Spread a thin layer and leave for 30 minutes or overnight for optimal results. Rinse off with lukewarm water ----- but for overnight mask, no need rinsing off.




So this is my experience:
I really like the texture of this clear gel, it's light but still have it's own weight, very easy to spread and, no scent at all.

I've tried other sleeping mask and I must say I hate how they all so sticky, not just the cream type but the gel texture too, it stayed there on top of my skin, 30 minutes pass, 1 hour pass, can a girl sleep on her side, please?!.

Some also come with the scents ,I found the scent's annoying and not suitable for bedtime, too invigorating, too fragrant, too musky, or just too much.

And in the morning all my pillow case got marks of cream/gels there, so did my skin get any of it? I don't think so. Plus some makes my face very oily too. So perhaps some of them even clogging my pores all night long.

So overall, I have unpleasant experience with other sleeping mask.




With Okinawa Deepsea Hydra Mask from the beginning of application is already trouble-free for me, for an overnight mask I found the gel pretty light. A nice cool sensation when the gel is applied, I leaved on for around 30 minutes and I feel nothing on my skin, it felt fresh and moist, but none visible leftover of the gels on top of the skin surface. I can sleep on my side as usual and waking up feeling my skin still dewy and not oily.

Usually I wake up with an oily skin, with air-con my skin feels dry and I think to compensate that my skin produce more oil to protect my surface from drying. But with Okinawa Deepsea Hydra Mask my skin still feel soft to the touch and smooth. So pretty much I can say that the gels do absorbed by my skin and stay in to give hydration needed for all night long.


6 comments:

  1. i really interest with this product,, cause i have same problem with oily skin and too much in AC room.. n i like to read that this product are non scent n non oily. but is that true?! n where i can buy this product cause i still not finding it..thx be4

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi lullaby,

    yup the mask is not scented nor oily, perfect for any skin condition, will help to hydrate you skin and the zinc and magnesium help regulate your sebum aka oiliness.

    depends where you are right now, you can check their website iloveskininc.com and find them =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi, how does this compare to the laneige sleeping pack? have you tried tht as well? hope tohear from you. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi dot c
    Yes, i've tried laneige and I like skin inc's better, feels more comfortable and works bette too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. do you prefer this skin inc mask or the kenzo white lotus mask better?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Anon,

    The okinawa deepsea hydra mask provide hydration and that's it, it was pure pleasure and watery. The white lotus is creamier, it provide other properties, it is not as refreshing as okinawa deepsea hydra mask but smells very good, so they are a completely different mask which I can't compare since they are different in so many ways

    ReplyDelete