Friday, May 23, 2014

Carnellin for Laneige BB Cushion on MNC Shop.


Hello lovelies,

recently, almost 2 months ago while I'm still in my third trimester, I was asked by Laneige to share my opinion on Laneige BB Cushion, their famous products that has received great responses from all over the world.

The product launched a year ago, known for it's unique formula, form and container. Packed with a unique sponge, the BB Cushion comes with a ... cushion. Around 800k pores are building the cushion, making it light to the touch and gives the user an appropriate amount of BB in single usage.

-*-



Comes in several shade the BB Cushion able to cover Asian skin in natural shades. It is made to give the skin a moist dewy finish with medium to high coverage. Contain SPF 50 PA+++ for a whole day protection from the sun. It's literally an all in one base for the skin.

-*-



Watch me on MNC Shop for Laneige BB Cushion video, here: Click Me! on MNC Shop TV or I've clipped mine on Youtube here:

-*-



Looks chubby? Oh well, my days of delivery are numbered then, heehee, Pardon the chubby pregnant lady, okay?!

Still, for you who haven't try Laneige BB Cushion, I highly recommend you to do so.

The ad on MNC Shop TV will be available for 6 months. Channel 88 on Cable TV or ask your channel provider.
Thank you everyone.

3 comments:

  1. natural + flawless ya hasilnya..

    http://www.bloglovin.com/amourpixie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank youuu,

    Iya suka banget ya sama hasilnya ^^

    ReplyDelete