Saturday, May 17, 2014

Lush Solid Shampoo, New!.

Hello everyone,

LUSH is one of my utmost favorite brand due to all the natural ingredients and immense irresistible scents they have in their produce. Proud of their handmade creations, LUSH offers cosmetics that contain a bunch of natural ingredients. 

Their shampoo bar is one of my choice due to the unique properties and well, it comes in a bar. I was born with liquid shampoo so when I try this shampoo in a solid condition, it attracts me.

Details from www.lush.co.uk:

A solid bar with cinnamon, clove and peppermint to stimulate your scalp. Cinnamon leaf, bay and clove bud essential oils combine with peppermint to boost blood flow, stimulating the hair follicles. An infusion of nettle and peppermint helps to stimulate the scalp and promote healthy hair. Rosemary soothes, calms your scalp and adds a glorious shine to your hair.

-*-


The shampoo comes in many variants and function. This is the cinnamon shampoo bar in a tin, the regular sales doesn't include the tin, so usually customer has to purchase the tin when buying the shampoo bar. What's the name of this shampoo? New! 

Why is it called New! It is supposed to help you get 'new' hair, get it?! As in newly born hair.

-*-



This is not my first Lush shampoo bar and this is my second purchase of New! as a well. I've tried several shampoo bar from Lush and this is one of my favorite range. The smells is amazingly fresh in a invigorating way. Unique and for me, delightful. It help the scalp to wakes up, it cleans everything it touches. Scalp and each hair strand. The red color makes the lather reddish, I always lather the bar directly on to the wet hair, it does creates abundant foam instantly. The hair feels squeaky clean at first but soft afterwards. A bar usually last around 70-80 washes.

Even thou it contains a lot of natural ingredients:
Downside: It still contain SLS which can lead to several problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment