Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Find Me At Shu Uemura

Hi everybody ^^

Finally, I see my self at Shu Uemura counters in Indonesia. A program which I've been involved this past month with Shu Uemura to help everyone finding their match in the varieties of cleansing oils. As everyone probably aware, those 6 cleansing oils has been a true testimony of products that actually work and loved by so many people in the world. From a skincare addict to a true makeup artist. The unique ingredients and individuality of each creates a one of a kind items for 6 different needs.

Please do read about other testimony as well at the counter.

Mine is Ultime8 Sublime Cleansing Oil.

-*-





From the beginning until now where I almost finished it, Ultime8 has giving me nothing but pleasure and satisfaction.

Does it means that I can't use other variety from the cleansing oil family at Shu Uemura world? Nope, I still can use the one for all skin type or just about any type that suits my skin's need and mood at the moment.

-*-



Thank you Shu Uemura Indonesia, the oils are almost up, time to get a new one now ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment