Monday, May 20, 2013

Mentholatum Deep Moist The Ultra Hydrating lipbalm with Hyaluronic Acid

Hello everybody,

boys and girls ^__^ since this one item can be use as a unisex product. A lip balm by Mentholatum is here. Hearing the word mentholatum made me think there's a menthol inside every products, well, not this one.

-*-




Details given from Mentholatum Singapore:

The success of Deep Moist is due to 2 main factors, its premium hydrating ingredients at value pricing, and its elegant, ergonomic packaging design.  
a. The key moisturizing ingredients in Deep Moist lip balms are:
  • Hyaluronic Acid, a premium ingredient that forms a smooth, moisture locking shield for softer, smoother lips.  It can hold 1000X its weight in water, or 6 litres of water with just 1g.
  • Shea Butter heals the skin, and gives a soft, pleasant texture to the lip balm.  
  • Jojoba Oil gives pro-longed, whole day hydration to the lips.
b. The Deep Moist lip balm comes in an innovative Emerald Green, oval-shaped container design that fits the corner of the mouth well and makes it easy to apply with a single swipe. A Japanese consumer commented, “This oval-shaped design fits the corner of my mouth so well that the Deep Moist lip balm can be applied easily without affecting the foundation near my mouth.”

-*-




And the details from the packaging, and below my experience in using it.

-*-





I use it before I'm using lipstick and after, or anytime, it doesn't matter, I even use it right before bed for a smooth lips in the morning. I crack the sides of my lips and it is so painful, this lip balm able to hydrates the part within 2-3 days. It is indeed a unique product and I can see why it is loved by many. Light yet deeply hydrating with zero feeling of grease nor oily.

No scent, mo minty feeling, just plain moist.

-*-




A shape that is likeable unisex and design, I think men will like it too since there's no glossiness. My husband's lips always got chapped whenever he travel abroad and he hates most lip balm on the market, but he likes this one alright. Chap and girlie free lip balm ^^.

-*-




I leave you with my before after image. The product may be used several times a day, for me? I need to reapply it once every 3 hours.

Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. I love mentholatum product! every time i going home to japan, i always buy a lots mentholatum lip balm for stock <3 & yes my husband use this mentholatum lip balm too, even my boys use it! Btw, do you know where we can buy this in jakarta???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ehara,

    Yes, my hubby use it without complain haha! I get mine from Singapore. Haven't seen one in Jakarta :( hopefully soon ya ^^

    ReplyDelete