Monday, May 20, 2013

Lancome Hypnose Star Waterproof Mascara Event with Betty Boop + Video

Hi pretty ladies,

last weekend was a very busy day for me, 3 events in a row and my strength is limited nowadays, so I made it to 2 of them ^^

One is for Lancome. The anticipated product with Betty Boop, the iconic star which own the spotlight with all her glam and glitters.

-*-





That's me holding the product right next to Betty. I can't compare her sparkly curves and she is stunning!! The product is also the same, glittery and like a star twinkling lights in the night.

-*-



Here are some of the collection brought within the Betty collection's, I'll share all 5 of them in the video below.

-*-


Here are the bloggers invited, the event start from 10 until around 15, some comes at their own timing since the event is for us to enjoy, thank you Lancome Indonesia, we did enjoy our times with the dazzling lady.

-*-


Then, I'm off for some me time. Free consultation, free makeover, 2 minute aura treatment and polaroid moment.

-*-



Miss Chica turn my ordinary eyeshadow into a smokey va va voom. Using one of the eyeshadow from Betty's collection, the one with a dark blue and lots of sparkles. It's truly is like a night sky, panoramic and breathtaking.

-*-



Then the 2 minute aura, the one that always ends with favorite aroma from the Lancome world. Mine is Miracle. A fragrance which open possibilities, dreams and love.

Don't forget to do a skin check while visiting the Lancome counter, they have tools to check on hydration, lines, pores, sebum, etc. Ask them for a quick and accurate result to get to know the skin better. The staff will also help finding the right products accordingly.

-*-


The result is, my skin need a boost of hydration and it seems like sun, heat and pollutants also make the skin dry and dryer, so I need to keep myself protected by using hydrating skincare and keep myself away from the sun as well. Sun protection like high SPF lotion is needed, hat and umbrella also encouraged.

-*-




Don't forget to check out the video to found out the 5 shades of eyeshadows and the dazzling mascara too.

-*-



Au revoir!


No comments:

Post a Comment