Monday, May 20, 2013

ob for Shu Uemura Event (Debenhams 18 May 2013)

Hi lovelies,

here is the second event last weekend, with shu uemura Indonesia, it's ob.

-*-





Every now and then shu uemura keep collaborating with artist and other iconic designer to make a new items and new design to decorate their must have collections, from the cleansing oil to the mousse.

-*-


Since they launched near the spring somehow the collections reminds me of sakura, mamechiyo, and a whole lotta girlie girl princess theme. They are pretty alright and the opposite collection from gothic mon shu girl. Which reminds me of one thing, these collection once sold out, they are gone alright. I remember back in Dec 2012, I want to get myself an eyelash curler with mon shu girl attached, thinking I could wait for a while and later, I have missed those precious moments. So the next time I see something I like from shu uemura limited editions, be sure to get it while it's hot off the press.

-*-

Featuring 4 princesses, moon, ocean, forest and sakura princess. They are dressed and have their hair colored accordingly.

-*-



There are many collectibles here, from the compact case to the falsies. So cuteee!!!

-*-



The full collections can be seen at their images, but the ones that made it in Indonesia are these:

-*-



After looking at those super duper cute irresistible items, I see the demo makeup is finished, and here she is in sakura mode:

-*-




And I also want some sakura attached to the eyes, so Ms. Dwi create an ocean sakura for me ^^

-*-



Thank you Ms. Dwi and please do take a look at her makeup too, wow! All of the colors of the moon, forest, ocean and sakura are all there.

-*-




Then, we have a chance to get a bookmark made freshly by the artists invited. Psst! These artists are using shu uemura's products as their tools, so they create shapes and colors with the eyebrow pencils, lipstick, eyeshadow, and many more.

-*-




Thank you shu uemura Indonesia for having me at the event and don't forget to see you soon at Mal Kelapa Gading on the 25th of May 2013!!!

-*-




See you soon, dressed as one of the princesses and won products from shu uemura ya!

Last but not least, here is my video showing off the products available from the shu uemura ob collections.

-*-



From mousse, cleansing oils, lipstick and falsies. Grab them fast!





No comments:

Post a Comment