Tuesday, May 14, 2013

DASODA Super Eyelash Growth Factor

Hi everybody,

There are quite a number of eyelash growth serum on the market right now. DASODA Super Eyelash Growth Factor is one of them. I get mine from a company in Singapore, I know nowadays the custom and FDA are being so fussy, a package of mine also stuck and I need to get letters of registration. Since the package are sponsored products, the company will try to settle things up. I imagine how difficult it is for those who shops online (international) and try to get their stuff. Hangin' there okay, I hope there's a solution and a logical one.

Okay back to DASODA ^^
This eyelash essence said to help beautifying and protecting eyelashes, eye zone essence, and may be use as a mascara base as well.

-*-


The product contain: Silk powder, panthenol, prohairen ß4, ceramide, keratin, lipidure®, vitamin B12, EGF, FGF. EGF x FGF steers the cell activation and a combined use with FGF promotes the synthesis and division of the epidermis, dermis, and hair matrix cells.

-*-

Those ingredients are able to care for the hair roots, moisturizing the lashes, protect cuticle, moisturizing the eye zone, treatment for dull skin, and have a separating + curling effect too.

-*-


The product is suitable for all skin type, suitable for damage lashes and promote thicker lashes, I think the product suits me since I want thicker and stronger lashes too due to the constant usage of makeups and falsies. Sometime the glue for falsies accidentally plucks the natural lashes. Regeneration is definitely needed so my lashes gain regrowth.

-*-

This is the product, a click-able pen so once the liquid are out it is impossible to go back inside, assuring me a more hygienic product, suitable for the eyes area. I'm always kinda afraid in trying products to be used near the eyes, and lashes are super duper close alright. So quality and packaging does matter for the best product possible for my precious sights.

-*-


The tip is a fine brush which used by holding the pen sideways and gently 'color' on the lashes on top and below. I found myself easier putting on the lashes below than the top part. If it's become a bit messy, it's okay since the essence may be used all over the eye's zone (not eye balls) to help softening the skin and de-puffing action.

-*-



That's the liquid, a slightly thick pinkish clear transparent liquid which is easy to use, doesn't sting my eyes, not sticky and so far I like the sensation it created on the skin surrounding the eyes as well. Since I'm only using it for a week, I haven't been able to share on the before after effect. But when I'm finished with the whole tube. I will. So far the effect I get is, moisturizing, hydrating and softening, for the lashes and the skin near the eyes.

Just click 3-4 times on each usage (since the first 2 usually nothing comes out) and gently brush the lashes one by one, I wish they have the brush for lashes where usually available for mascara, but I think I understand why they didn't, again for the hygienic reasons ^___^

Stay tune for my before after . . . perhaps a month from now.

Thank you.

Now, a month later, here's my before and after 30 days of usage images:


The lashes now do become longer, fuller and appears multiplied than before.

Don't forget to stay tune for more promo, event and info on DASODA Facebook Page: HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment