Wednesday, May 1, 2013

FLOWERBOMB VIKTOR&ROLF EDP


Hello ladies,

who loves fragrance? Raise your hand! Meeeeeeeee \-^0^-/ I raise both of my hands for that. It's like the scent is the completion of thew whole look, I feel completely different when I'm with and when without fragrance. They're like creating an aura surrounding me, either a mystical one, romantic, sweetness or just about anything I want it to be according to the scent as well.

-*-



Come knocking on my door is FLOWERBOMB by VIKTOR&ROLF and alongside are all the necessary details.

-*-











The seal can be found on the box (image above). It's like those back in the old old days where they used to seal everything with candles.

-*-










And beside the FLOWERBOMB they also made one for the men called SPICEBOMB (which I'm not going to discuss).

-*-

 Inspiring isn't it? The concept, background and ideas behind the fragrance which made the perfume as it is today. Here's mine and how it embroiled my life with an eau de parfum bomb-full of flowers.

-*-


Ready, set and burst it into the air, allowing the fragrance to fly and touches my skin, clothes, hair and gives me a presence of sweetness, delicateness and a whole lotta flowers. Like I'm bathing in nectar of the flowers, the core the essence and it feels so alive. The scent continually teasing the senses, the one that stays long after the first spritz is the sleek cotton candy smell.

High alert to the girly girl and everyone who embrace femininity in the most lovelies way possible. Careful, the ants might thing your so sugary.

-*-


Here's my interpretation of the scent, don't I look super sweet?!

Curious? Interested to find out more about the scent? Look below, an invitation for anyone to come and be among the firsts to get the goody bags =^__^= (psst, maybe win prizes too!).

-*-



See you soon!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, Lovely review. thanks fyi..! Hope i can be there ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm interesting~ I love viktor & rolf's glasses. I didn't know they have perfumes too x)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah why on Friday not Saturday :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi all!

    yes, they are these iconic fashion designer which creates a lot of stuffs incl accessories and fragrance is they new items ^__^

    Come!!!! Hopefully you all can be there on Friday :)

    ReplyDelete