Monday, May 20, 2013

May 2013 Lola Box


Hello everyone,

this month Lola Box is a perky bright orange-yellow sunshine, please do see the video here:

-*-



There are a lot of items isn't it?! And I'll be waiting for next week where Lola will replace the expired item with the new ones.

I've tried some of the product now and like Skin79 it will be on a different blog post ^^
But for the rest of the item, I'll share my personal thoughts here:

Clarins UV+HP11 SPF40 UVA UVB PA+++ Oil Free and Anti Pollution Day Screen Multi Protection.
A milky salmon lotion which distributed easily on the skin for a velvety smooth feeling, a bit glossy but still comfortable to be used daily.

Clarins White Plus Total Luminescent Serum.
A clear cool almost 100% transparent gel that smells so good and freshen up the skin almost instantly. Absorb so fast and leave the skin plump and lovely. I would love to use it everyday just for the texture alone.

Air Lift Toothpaste
A simple toothpaste which have a properties almost like a minty chewing gum, keep giving me a fresh minty feeling up to an hour after brushing the teeth with it. The thick white paste is providing fresh breath, but I think I need more than just a fresh breath, like the one for sensitive teeth.

Masami Shouko Cleansing Sponge and Puff.
Both work well like usual, but I like the puff better since it feels softer on the skin. I know the cleansing sponge help trigger skin simulation but sometime when rub too much during cleansing will irritate my sensitive cheeks.

The Face Shop.
The Clean Face series, Toner and Lotion.
A fragrant collection that tone and moisturize the skin in a light way. I can't say anything more from the 5 ml products.

-*-




That's it for now, see you on my next post regarding Skin79 and Make Over products that will be sent to my home by Lola Box ^^

Thank you so much!! Keep giving me surprises yaaaa.

No comments:

Post a Comment