Thursday, April 26, 2012

My Accomplishments



Hi Gorgeous!

These are a few of my accomplishments that I can remember since I started blogging in late 2009 and becoming more active in 2010.

I used to do reviews for websites and contributing, but as the months goes by I'm thinking of collecting them all in my own blog, that's why I'm having one and it's called: While You On Earth dot Blogspot dot Com.

The name was inspired by the things we have in this earth and needed now (until the world end and a new one was presented). The whole global warming, sun, etc is here and real. We need somethin' somethin' to 'touch up' our skin. From caring to enhancing.

Enough said about background here's a bit of sharing from the past:





I've join Clinique during their Project Makeover with HerWorld Singapore, click on the image and soon you'll find me there. It's not where's wally (waldo) so it's super easy to find me. Beside on HerWorld, I've been in Singapore Women's Weekly and give testimonials to Spa Esprit.

I love being a tester ^__^ and besides all the wonderful products I can put some inputs for the readers.




In Indonesia, I try to play my part as well. But still the one I did in Singapore is a whole lot more. I'm glad to say that I've been with a lot of brands and testing, reviewing, involving and many other form as well. Laneige, Clinique, Kose, Skin Inc, Shiseido, Aqualabel, Bio Essence, etc.


For me why do I need to work with them or at least surround them instead of just reviewing the products I have? It's like give them a chance to explain and can't deny of some miscommunication that often happen if I'm not with them. Like how a products should be used, certain condition and terms, you know, details. And when I just get the products from the shop those info like the background and why a certain products was created won't be accessible. When I'm with the company, I get that!

So companies, don't be shy and do contact me ^__^



No comments:

Post a Comment