Monday, April 9, 2012

Tea Tree Oil - Oil Blotter by The Body Shop


Hi all!!

It's been soooo long since my last post, yes, 3 days is really long haha! I've been doing some stuff to relax and unwind myself, I really like long weekend, I wish every weekend is like that LOL.

Okay, here it goes, I've been using some oil blotter and some doesn't do as good as other and some just plain expensive. I used to get myself those Japanese one with a very funny texture, soft and stretchable, but I do realize, their not easy to find lately and seems like hunting for an oil blotter is important due to the heat lately.

Long hours without touch up also leads to the urge to get these babies.

So Tea Tree Oil- Oil blotter by The Body Shop is my choice.







Here's the details from thebodyshop.co.id:

Tisu dengan penyerapan super untuk menyegarkan wajah dan mengontrol kilap. Dapat digunakan setiap saat untuk menjaga kulit bebas kilap sepanjang hari.

Community Trade organic tea tree oil dari Kenya merupakan bahan dasar yang dikenal karena manfaat antibakteri-nya, sangat sempurna untuk mengatasi kulit berjerawat. The Body Shop mendapatkan bahan dasar ini melalui program Community Trade yang unik, di mana bahan ini dipanen oleh para petani handal yang hidup dan bertani di kaki bukit Gunung Kenya, yaitu The Kenya Organic Oil Farmers Co-operative Association (KOOFA).



The thin green transparent paper is small, well kinda normal for any other oil blotter paper I know, I wish they make it bigger thou', just like the whole face would be nice haha! No, seriously --.-- I really need a bigger paper.

But overall this stuff is good, here's why:
1. Get my oils by sucking it all up without messing up with my makeup
2. The scent of tea tree oil that I really like, everything that linked to antibacterial is a friend of mine.
3. Easy to carry everywhere I goes.
4. No talc, sometime oil blotter paper contain talc that is not a friend of my skin.

Here's why it need improvement:
1. Better flap please so it stays closed better ^__^
2. Bigger sheet, like mention above

And I guess that's it :)

The good does wins the bad, right?! With a bit of improvement I will love it more.

My tips: Don't swipe it on your skin, blot it, like pressing the paper against your skin, lift it up and press it again in different area lift it up, and so on, until all oily zones are conquered.


1 comment:

  1. Aku pernah nyobain ini juga..sama komentarnya sis menurutku juga kurang besar ukurannya :p
    Thanks buat reviewnya..

    ReplyDelete