Friday, December 7, 2012

Disclaimer



After a series of wonderful thought, I think most of you already aware, or at least acknowledge about these, but hey, I rather play safe than sorry.

Term of use: Everyone who come into my blog with the base of FREE WILL and taking all the information on my blog based on the reader's own risk. How to read, understand and interpret is out of my responsibility.

Copyright policy. Every personal information here is mine and belongs to me or otherwise stated. I am the legal copyright holder of the material in my blog and it may not be used, reprinted, or published without my consent.

Since all the information here is based on personal experience ( and at that given moment), I'm not providing medical, legal, or other professional advice, the readers are reading and/or using any of the information at their own risk.

All the comments from readers (except SPAM and ANONYMOUS) will not be put into spam list and I will not sell any contact information to another company. I'm not responsible for privacy practices or the advertisers or blog commenter.

I have the right to change the focus of my blog, to shut it down, to sell it, or to change the terms of usage (or anything related) at my own discretion.

I'm not responsible for the actions of the advertisers or sponsors. If a reader/s purchases a product or service based upon a link from my blog, my reader must take action with that company to resolve the issue, not from me.

Letters to me. All the letters sent to me from the readers will be kept confidential and I claimed the ownership of those letters, or where I see fit.


Thank you http://www.ehow.com for the inspiration and putting things right
.

No comments:

Post a Comment