Friday, December 7, 2012

Whitening Collagen Dream 70 Eye Cream


Hi y'all!

I'm back with more love to the eyes ^0^

In finding an eye care, usually I become more selective and careful since it will be applied around the eyes and as a contact lenses user I avoided thick texture and those that easily glide into the eyes and cause blurry, or worse, irritation.

A lot of eye cream on the market are too oily and can cause some oily bumps under the eye that caused by eye cream. These bumps are known as milia. Please do avoid the eye cream that's too dense, too rich, and hardly absorbed. The skin under the eye are different from the rest of the face, it is thinner, so it need special attention too and special care as well.

This is one of the product for the eye that I recently used which give the enough nutrition without being too heavy nor greasy.



Details from the packaging:

This eye cream contains 70% marine collagen and vitamin C to boost elasticity and whitening. This eye cream contains nano liposome, which is derived from marine collagen. It gets deep under your skin to enhance your skin's elasticity. It also contains Vitamin C to give you a brighter and clearer skin tone. It improves the appearance of deep wrinkles that have been caused by aging, which appear around the sensitive areas of your eyes. It strengthens the elasticity and firmness of your skin. It brightens the dark circles under your eyes to give you a more youthful and radiant look.

How to use:
Before applying moisturizer, apply a small amount and pat gently around the eyes and allowing it to absorb to your skin.

The cream actually look like a gel when looked closely, a bit transparent, light and cooling too. Very delicate, soft and smells good. Soft flowery scent. I used around a rice size cream with my ring fingers and easily swipe them before tapping on the lower and upper area of my eyes. And sometimes uses it on my lips too when night times.

So far since I don't have dark eye circles so I could not comment about the whitening effect but I like how it gently hydrate the skin around the eyes while giving them a firming touch. I use it regularly for better result (day and night).

No comments:

Post a Comment