Wednesday, December 5, 2012

White Musk Libertine EDT

Hi Gorgeous!

I've been a fan of the whole collection of White Musk from The Body Shop, they did have some twist and turn, including Libertine.




Details from thebodyshop.co.id:

A bold new twist on musk, this sensual eau de toilette features a heady blend of cruelty-free musks at its top, heart and base, with sweet notes of Turkish delight, baby orchid and Chantilly cream.


I can still sense the original white musk in it with added some sweetness on the top where gradually will dissolve into something creamy and delicious. It could be too sweet for some people, so please use it when you're head over heels in love and everything will become sweeter.

On me the scent last around 3-4 hours max, and somehow in the middle of the day turn tissue-ey fragrant. I've used like Tessa tissue (perhaps, or other brand maybe) in the past that smell just like this. I definitely feel the attitude in Libertine, braver and bolder than White Musk alone, it's a scent that either you'll love it or hate it. For me? I'd say both! There are moments where I love it and use it all day long and times where I feel it's just too sweet.

It's a perfect gift ones should get themselves or if it's for someone else just make sure the person actually request it ^__^ in doubts just get a fresh fruity scent available in The Body Shop, they have tons of it that easily can be a universal preference.

No comments:

Post a Comment