Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Dermal Mask in Various Range


Hello ladies,

some time ago I received a package from Shabang Shabang, it was a bundle of masks. Facial Masks from Dermal.





You may read the details from the dermalmask.com. They have a lot of masks.





I've let my husband tried one, which is the Vegetable Placenta Collagen Essence Mask, I know that Dermal comes in 2 different mask: women and men, but he can use it as well ^0^ I love testing products and he's one of my tester bunny.

It added moisture to his dehydrated skin and easy to use as well. His larger face fit the mask well, and it means . . . it wont fit my face nicely, it'll be too big.



There it goes, too big for me. I'm trying the Platinum Collagen Essence Mask and the quality of the paper is nice, soft and not easily tear. The fluid is thick and liquid at the same time, hydrating and gentle on the skin. It's a great mask when you want an easy Sunday or lazy Saturday. Don't forget to clean your face before using it and leave it on for 15-20 minutes. Remove the mask and massage the leftover on the skin and continue with the usual skincare regime. Serum + moisturizer for me.

Products are available in Shabang Shabang
&

Check out the special packages from Shabang Shabang too!

No comments:

Post a Comment