Thursday, December 13, 2012

Biotherm BB White D-TOX


Hello everybody ☺

Many BB Cream hits the market this year, including BB White D-TOX from Biotherm. It's been a while I know, but I only managed to review it now. I've used them before sometime ago and few times I get a complain since my skin is so fair, the review won't be easily applicable to most skin tones. So this time, I ask my sister for the photos instead of me. She is slightly darker than me.




Details from sasa.com:

description
Biotherm WHITE D-TOX BB Cream SPF 25 PA+++ instantly conceals blemishes, including dark spots, redness and uneven skin tone. Suitable for all skin tone, this oil-free, 24 hours hydrating formula infuses skin with freshness and comfort all day long. One needs not worry about clogged pores. Dermatologically and allergy tested, it is suitable for even sensitive skin.

how to use it
  1. After basic skincare routine, take a proper amount of cream to dot onto skin at forehead, cheeks and chin.
  2. Smooth in an outward direction for a unified result. Avoid hairline and eye area.
ingredients
  • 【Glycerin】softens and hydrates skin.
  • 【Tocopherol】delays the aging of cells, prevents scars, aids in the healing of wounds, give antioxidant effect, reduces the accumulation of seborrheic keratosis.
  • 【Ascorbyl Palmitate】gives antioxidant effect, and inhibits the activity of tyrosinase, leading to whitening effect.




There's her photos, heehee, as seen the cream does look fairer on her. By using the product gradually also helps to build up the skin tone a level by a level, so don't use too much. Those with medium to dark will see a significant fairer skin in an instant, careful thou' it might look unnatural, so spread the bb cream as well to the neck and areas exposed. 

The coverage is light to medium, so don't expect it to made all those scars, acne, dark spots, and other imperfections to be completely gone. A foundation or concealers are still needed, followed by a loose powder.

The cream is light and wonderful to be used, as always Biotherm brings high quality products to the market, however, I wish it comes in a more natural tone or at least a variety of tones so all of us with different skin tones may uses it as it was so wonderful. Perfect for those whose looking for protection, skincare and light coverage, all at once.

Below is me using the bb cream.



The bb cream is definitely oil-free, it felt like liquid powder, giving the skin a matte fair effect. For my skin that often invaded by redness this bb cream is perfect, so the tone will matches my neck. The light coverage also enough for me for my daily look. Add some loose powder and the base is done. It last for 4-6 hours depends on the severity of my activity that day, but overall it's a very good bb cream that gives me sun protection 
  , oil free base and light to medium coverage.

No comments:

Post a Comment