Friday, December 21, 2012

Kate Wide Edge Eyes by Kanebo


Hi everyone,

from my recent trip to Japan, I bought these goodies from Kate. I've been a fan of Kate's eye shadows for the amazing sparkling effect since 5 years ago and for me they are among the first that keep giving sparks to the eyes in the vividly natural way possible.

Nowadays, there are many other brands and variety as well, we have plenty of choices in getting our eyes dazzling.





Mine is in PU-1. I love how easy and simple the product is, blending has never become easier and the fine texture of the powder makes it worth every penny to purchase. The look changed into wider eyes but still in the softness and delicate tones of Japanese makeup.




Here is my look from yesterday's event with Boss. The dark shade can easily gives me a smokey eyes, the white base is super fine and soft, suitable as a base before everything else and as a highlighter for the nose, the purple is a hue that so delicate and definitely no color block here, and the beige, light brown and cream is the complements for everything else and make a wonderful harmony.

I rarely use a primer prior using eyeshadow and with Kate Wide Edge Eyes? I don't feel the need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment