Monday, December 17, 2012

End of Year Party Look for IBB MUC Dec 2012


Hi everyone!

Indonesian Beauty Blogger is back with a makeup challenge \^0^/ and this December (2012) the theme is End of Year Party Look

Prices for this month will be from NYX




These are some of the stuffs I used for transforming my sister heehee, yes, my sister will be my model once again.

Thank you my dear sister ^^

First, on a cleaned moisturized skin, I applied a concealer (Shiseido) on the area affected with acne marks, redness and uneven skin tone, including the bags under the eyes. Followed by foundation from Shiseido to even out all the skin tones and set the base with loose powder from Coverderm.




The concealer is a bit darker than her original skin tone so I applied as if it was shading as well to enhance her cheek bones.

As for Coverderm Finishing Powder, the fine particles easily blend and create a natural matte finish look. May be applied right after foundation or at the end of the overall makeup to 'set' everything's up.

As usual after the base, I always more to the eye's zone, start with the brows. As she like her natural brow, trimming with a tool from Panasonic is my answer. Then draw a bit lines using Revlon and brushes the brow with mascara from Lancome.




But I recommend a tidier brow for a more 'Party Look'. For me the brow could make a big difference in one's look.

Next, is the liner. I'm trying this stickers for eyeliner, just open the packaging and stick them on the lids. Of course it's a bit tricky especially when ones doesn't have an even eyelids, like my sister, her right eyes appears bigger than the left thanks to the uneven lids.

A scotch tape may be applied before the eyeliners stickers so the eyes become even, then after sticking the stickers, use a liquid eyeliner with the same color as the stickers.




I've used Shiseido, a creamy eyeliner to help even out the sticker, there's a tiny bling on the edges of the stickers. Next time, I'll choose a bigger one.

This time, I want the eyes to be sharp and let the eyeliners get a spotlight, so no eye shadows are used.

Followed by Benefit's Duster as a highlighter only on the nose line.



A bronzer by The Body Shop and blush on by Anna Sui for her cheeks area, one for the cheek bone, and one to add a touch of rose so she wont look pale and dull.

Last? A lips sticker!

I'm so excited about this next item as it can create a difficult look which will be super duper tough using a normal lipstick and brush.


Hello! Noticed me?!





Get her hair done. attached a bling on her forehead, use a very sparkly outfit and my sister is ready for an End of Year Party!!!



Share me yours and join the Make Up Challenge by signing up: HERE. Deadline? 20th Dec 2012.



2 comments:

  1. waaa waaa semuanya serba stickerr :o awesomeee ahahah :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi key_error, haha cuma 2 kok dear yg sticker, iya nih seru deh dan bisa create berbagai macam look yang ga mungkin dengan makeup biasa ^0^

    ReplyDelete