Monday, December 3, 2012

Dove Hairtherapy Hair Fall Treatment Shampoo & Conditioner

Hi everyone!

I'm trying the newest addition in the Dove family, which I'm not really a fan, why?




Details from dove.co.id:

Shampoo
Mengandung Trichazole untuk membersihkan kulit kepala dan rambut secara menyeluruh, serta mengurangi rambut rontok agar tetap sehat dan indah*
Gunakan setiap hari jika diperlukan.

Conditioner

Dove Hair Fall Conditioner dengan Trichazole menutrisi setiap helai rambut rambut. Merawat kekuatan akar rambut , membuat rambut tetap kuat dan mengurangi rambut rontok*.

Setelah keramas, gunakan dari helai rambut hingga ujung rambut, lalu bilas hingga bersih.

The shampoo has a more liquid texture than the conditioner but both have a similar scent. The shampoo lathered so easily and abundantly, like really a lot, the cleansing ability is okay, leaving the scalp and hair feeling clean without the squeakiness, so definitely still in the commitment of moisturizing.

The conditioner feels lighter than other range in Dove family I've tried before (except for dandruff since I have none), I think I prefer the heavier one since my hair is dry.

Overall, it's a daily shampoo and conditioner from Dove with the original Dove signature scent of the hair's range, but I don't think this particular range (hair fall treatment) work with only shampoo and conditioner, serum (system) is their main attention which unfortunately I haven't try. Maybe next time then :)

Meanwhile, for the shampoo and conditioner, I can easily replaced them with any other shampoo and conditioner I have or in the market for hair fall care. Nothing special for me. And hmm.. I'm googling about trichazole . . . it's kinda disturbing. But I can be wrong and since I can't find more details from the packaging and Dove Indonesia official website, I think for now I will not recommending the products for anyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment