Monday, December 3, 2012

Clarins Stretch Mark Control


Hello ladies,
especially mommies out there, mommy like myself, who bears the pregnancy and gain so much weight until all those marks are coming out.

I know the best way is to prevent it from happening but now, truth be told, I have my stretch marks and it's difficult to get rid of those nasty breaking lines.




Details from clarinsusa.com:

Clarins’ exclusive Crowberry extract helps reduce the appearance of stretch marks resulting from pregnancy, puberty or weight fluctuations. Enhances the production of collagen fibers to boost skin’s elasticity and resistance to future stretch marks. Soothes and comforts tightness. Fragrance-free.

Use light, circular massage around the thighs, hips, abdomen and breasts using the Clarins application method explained in the accompanying product booklet.


And it is recommended by Clarins not to use the product alone, but with several other such as the Body Shaping Cream, Tonic Body Treatment Oil, etc.

I've been using it for a while and let's face it, 30 ml only last for a week. So, I can only review one week of usage. The white cream smells like coconut's flesh. Young coconut to be exact. Once touches the skin and with easy circular movement the cream is absorbed, leaving the skin feeling hydrated instantly but not greasy. I've tried a few other brands before, usually feels too greasy on the area applied with tons of shea butter in the ingredient list. Clarins Stretch Mark Control is not overwhelming, feels light on the skin but gives flexibility unlike other products I've tried.

The result of one week usage is the skin become moist, hydrated, calm, softer and smoother, but I haven't witness any significant reduction on my stretch marks.


No comments:

Post a Comment