Monday, May 13, 2013

V 10 Plus Serum (Bio Cell, Ceramide, Collagen)

Hello lovelies,

finally I have the time to finish writing about these wonderful products I've been using for some time. I am amazed on how the texture can be so light and fulfilling at the same time, it was like instantly absorbed. Perhaps it is due to the water-based ingredients, ohh yums!

And just a bit of history here, before all of these goodies come, the team from V10Plus ask me to do some check list on my skin condition. Where later they'll give me products suitable for my skin based on consultation sheet, cool isn't it?! So the result are suitable items for my unique skin. 

-*-



I've done my checking and there are items that get more than 3 points: BIO CELL Serum and Ceramide Serum. The team from V10Plus add one more serum for me, the Collagen Serum. An ingredients that I used to avoid since somehow it made the acne appears. Will V10Plus Collagen Serum gives my skin the same effect?

-*-




To understand a product, I have to use it accordingly, V10Plus is equipped with step by step guide as well ... what, no toner before the serum? Nope! Apparently the serum texture itself is quite light and doesn't need anything before usage, a clean and dry skin is enough.

-*-



Here are my babies, the Collagen, Ceramide, and BIO CELL serums. The one that I'm really curious about is Ceramide, I know I've been using Ceramide based ingredients for my hair, as it helps the damage part to be strong and healthy again. I guess it's not just my hair needs the Ceramide, my skin's too.

-*-




The bottles are in different colors, they are so cute, and I think the texture of the serums should be the same to0, or isn't? Soon, I'll find out.

-*-


From 10 different ingredients, I am going to review 3 of them, heehee so excited!!

Here are some info from www.v10plus.co.jp:

What is BIO CELL?
BIO CELL encourages the production of energy in the skin cells. BIOCELL in your skin continues to decrease as you get older. V 10 plus slows down the symptom of aging very similar in molecular structure to estrogen. Estrogen is called the “beauty hormone”, which keeps the skin youthful. But estrogen secretion decreases dramatically from your late 40’s, so you have to supply BIO CELL to your skin.
BIO CELL is good for…
DNA Repair, Skin Cells Repair, Anti-wrinkle, Prevention of melanin production
What is Ceramide?
Ceramide is the main component of intercellular lipid, which keeps water in the skin and also protects your skin from external stimulus, such as air drying or ultraviolet ray. Lack of Ceramide depresses the barrier function of skin and causes dryness and roughness of the skin.
Ceramide is good for…
Dryness and sensitive skin. It fills in the damaged horny layer and enforces the barrier function of skin. V 10 PLUS Ceramide serum uses vegetable Ceramide, which is extracted from rice polishings.

What is Collagen?
Collagen dominates about 80% of dermis and keeps the elasticity and juvenility of the skin. It decreases after your mid-20s, so you have to replenish collagen to keep your skin looking young. 
Collagen is good for…
Wrinkles and elasticity. V 10 PLUS serum uses marine collagen which is  FRESH SEA BREAM’s SCALE. It contains more amino acids and its molecule is smaller than the pig’s and cow’s collagen, so it has more penetration power. Also, as it contains marine elastin, you can regain soft skin with this combination. 


Neat, right?! All the details provided by them and please do read on their Brand History to learn more about V10Plus.

-*-



The one I'm going to take pictures is the green one, Ceramide Serum, why? The texture of the serum is the one I found to the thickest and almost like a gel. BIO CELL and Collagen are runnier than Ceramide. This is fascinating for me ^__^ since maybe from all those 10 they all have different viscosity according to each of their ingredients.

-*-



Currently all of them are made in Japan and have the exact same clear transparent colors. I found no allergy or any kind of discomfort from using them (all three of them).

-*-



I uses them daily according to my moods and figuring out my skin's need at that time of application, so I've used all three, mixed all three, and any condition I want. One thing for sure, each usage is 3 drops. It could be 3 drops of Ceramide, 3 drops of BIO CELL, 3 drops of Collagen, 2 drops of Ceramide + 1 drop of BIO CELL, 1 drop of Collagen + 1 drop of BIO CELL + 1 drop of Ceramide, etc, it was a very fun activity for me, which kinda made me wish having all 10 of them ^__^ just to satisfy my ideas or creativity heehee.

The best thing about this serum are they contain NO paraben, NO chemical fragrance (they literally smell like nothing at all), NO artificial color, NO mineral oil, when opened it has to be finished within 6 months, so yes, they are included as fresh products.

-*-




Like mentioned, I've used all three of them including the Collagen, and I've suffered zero acne. The Ceramide is a huge hit for me since it help my skin to retain moisture/hydration way better than any other serum I've used. I know I have to keep using them so I can see visible result, but so far for these past few weeks the feeling and sensation I get is just wonderful. Like the products are custom made for my skin.

The BIO CELL actually feels like nothing on my skin and so far I haven't found new wrinkles/lines, hopefully in the long run it'll help reducing the wrinkles or at least keeping me stay younger longer ^___^

And I've tried them with other products from other brands as well and so far they are okay. Okay as in able to be used together and in fact, adding more benefits to my skin. Since the serums are all water based they are better to be used before any other products that may contain oil or other ingredients that will block the absorption. None of other products that I've tried to be as light as V10Plus serums, so suggestion from the V10Plus team about using it before any other product from other brand is proven to be correct.

I know we are used to get a serum in the market which already made just as it is, in V10Plus customers can have a precised ingredients which is benefit for their individualized skin. 10 serums with hundreds of possibilities for mix and match. For me these serums aren't just my serums for life but things may chance, my hormones, age, or I can move to another country with different climates, and changes happens. I can easily get another series of serums from V10Plus, so I think they are not the kind of unchangeable, one size fits for life, permanent serums. They are like serums that grow with you where you can choose the one that fit you at that moment. 

Will I keep using it? Definitely! Will I recommend these products to my loved ones? Yes!

2 comments:

  1. sis beli dmn nih? menarik hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Contact facebook page V10Plus aja ya, nanti dibantu oleh staff nya.

    ReplyDelete