Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Soap & Glory Scrub Em' and Leave Em' Body Buff

Hello everyone!!!

This item was a gift from Stephanie Nangoi, thanks babe! And she said she doesn't like the scent, hence instead of throwing it away, she gave it to me which I received it, gladly haha! I love Soap & Glory, I think their stuffs are adorably pink and I love toiletries as well.

And the scent is the one thing she can't stand off, that's the first thing I've done, sniff it! This product has an odd start with me, the scent was kinda sharp and spiky at first to the nose, but something happens.

-*-




Details from www.soapandglory.com:
With babassu oil, sea salt and moisturising jojoba and mandarin oils. Scented with our Mist You Madly™ fragrance.

Instructions for Use

Scoop out a handful and rub it all over, then rinse. Smear our Daily Smooth Body Butter on top (it has the same sexy smell!), if you want to maximize the moisturize.

-*-




Insisted on trying the product I scoop a handful of this pink gooey hard big sea salts where tiny blue dots are everywhere (what are those) and start rubbing it off against my skin, and there it is. The scent start to evolve and tone down a bit. I start noticing a very vivid scent which I usually experienced when I'm entering a 5 stars hotels, the smell of a clean, fresh and comfortable room. That's the smell! I have to admit that I enjoy the scent so much.

Move on to the texture, the sea salts are big alright and feels rough on the skin, and since it was really big, a lot of them goes down the drain before even buffing the skin. The product can be used on dry or damp skin and again, since the sea salt are big even though the skin is wet, they easily dissolve, it actually took them a while before dissolving. The scrubbing can goes as long or as short as you want it to, and depends on your moods.

Result? A soft and smooth skin with this memorable aroma that I enjoy for about 30 minutes to 1 hour after the shower, the oils help the skin to stay moist and the scrubbing effect help the blood circulation under the skin.

Overall, it's a scrub that does buffing, pampering and aromatic (if you happens to like the scent like I do) and gives the result just as it is.

2 comments:

  1. How long you have been using it? I gave a lot of this brand to my friends but never tried before lol...
    Same here, I don't like the smell :P

    Xoxo,
    http://ladies-homejournal.blogspot.sg/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fenny,

    You should've tried them first :D

    How long I've been using this one? I don't remember for a month perhaps, until I've finished it. I love the scent when they are rubbed on the skin.

    ReplyDelete