My dearest readers, after more than 150 posts I do think about having a super mini giveaways, you can win as many as....well all the stuff here:
All you have to do is:
- Read my post about Skin Inc, you can check on the labels I have some posts about Skin Inc, read any of them.
- Ask question about Skin Inc, any question regarding their products, or personal testimony, or if you haven't try them, tell me why. These are included as valid comment.
- Put your comment or question below the post you read.
- Each valid comment or question entitle you for any of the product you choose. 1 valid comment/question equal to 1 stuff. Simple question such as 'how much is it?' is not considered valid.
- First come first serve okay :) So the let say Annie is the first person with 5 valid comments and questions so later after the giveaway end, Annie can choose her 5 items before other.
- If the response is well, I will provide more stuff for the giveaways (will deliberate later).
- Thank you so much.
If you don't have Google id, url or just want to put anonymous, please put initial or anything (like Jane Doe) so I can comment back directly to u.
- Calvin Klein casing
- A set of Etude brush (this brushes have been in my cupboard for 6 months, please wash first with warm water and soap before use just to be safe)
- Neem facial wash sample size
- Himalaya Nourishing Skin Cream sachet
- 5 Sachets of sunblock from Japan, tried and tested by me, suitable for daily use but not for oily skin.
- 7. 8. Deep Clean Neutrogena warming treatment for blackheads (3 tubes = 3 person)
9. Bio Essence Face Lifting cream sachet
*If there are more than 20 valid comments or questions made by at least 10 people there will be a lucky draw. So spread the words okay.
The lucky draw price is Vice and Vanity necklace (worth more than US$100) ^_^ everyone who take part and write valid questions or comments will have a chance to win one.
- Giveaways start from now till Monday 20th September 2010.
- Lucky draw prize for Singapore resident only (due to safety of the mails---so yes, I'll post the giveaways so no need to collect) but those outside Singapore can still join but not eligible for lucky draw prize.
- Each comment or question made will be checked first for moderation, if it is valid I will post them up and visible to anyone.