Here is some of the details I found on the website:
Nature's Minerals™ Foundation
- Best if you want to: Achieve a healthy, radiant complexion with ultra-fine minerals that blend evenly to protect skin and reduce redness and imperfections.
Best for: suitable for sensitive skin, provides light to medium coverage
How it works:
- Kaolin clay and Mediterranean clay are absorbent minerals that provide long-lasting coverage.
- Mica adds luster and has light-diffusing properties to help disguise fine lines and pores.
- Titanium dioxide and iron oxide protect skin from the sun without clogging pores.
- Dermatologist-tested with no added fillers, preservatives or fragrances.
And after trying the product myself I really believe in it. I used mineral makeup before, if I named the brand makeup lovers will definitely know, yet, The Body Shop Nature's Minerals Foundation gives me a more natural looking finish with their most amazing ultra-fine particles that so easy to blend on my skin unlike others.
Usually with other brand the powder is easily becomes a mess in terms of during tapping (and I used their brush too) but with TBS special foundation brush that so fine, it is a perfect match for the ultra fine powders. I try using other brush, sponge, puff, etc, but it all wouldn't match the beautiful result when this 2 products use together.
Other Minerals Makeup gives me a bit of sensitivity, I don't know why, they claimed they supposed to be good or something but so far only The Body Shop's gives me a very satisfying result. The coverage can be built up according to my needs and the smooth natural looking finish is something that I really look forward is there. My skin is looking healthy and radiant.
Another comfort zone about The Body Shop is so far they are so friendly to sensitive skins. The Dermatologically tested are like an assurance they took good care of our skin. This is truly a makeup you'll love using every single day.