Sunday, October 16, 2011

3 Amethystory To Be Told - The Sample Store




These are Amethystory products. They have 5 items in the range, these are 3 must have items from the producer, Ginvera. Mineral Bubble Face Wash, Mineral Aqua Gel, and Mineral Aqua Whitening Enhancer.






Please do read the details for further information.





The bubbles aren't that thick and turns into watery within 3 minutes. It's not dense. The scent is mild and pleasant. The bubbles feels soft and practical than lathering up by my self. It does provide a cleansing without striping off the moisture from our skin. Suitable for daily use to wash of dirt and daily residue.






Then I've tried Mineral Aqua Whitening Enhancer which feels slippery. I used it after the toner and before moisturizer. I didn't see any radiant, more like moist effect afterwards. I can simply use a cotton pad or palm, either way using the product is not a fuss.





Then, the one that earn a spotlight in my household. Mineral Aqua Gel. We use it on dry skin.



Pump 'em as much or as little as we wish. Directly to the body part or any other skin on our body.




Within seconds the dead skin cells are forming. Some of use was getting a dark colored skin residue. I'm not recommending the product for highly sensitive skin, it is better to test them on arm's skin than directly to the face. For me personally, I can't use the product on my face for sensitivity issue, redness on the cheek and breakouts afterwards. But I love what it does to my body. Soft, deeply clean skin and renewal.




for the free trial size sample redemption of Amethystory Mineral Aqua Gel:

https://www.facebook.com/amethystory?ref=ts&sk=app_213564948660624




Join Amethystory Facebook page today for upcoming exciting campaigns: https://www.facebook.com/amethystory

2 comments:

  1. Wow ini nampak menarik sekali untuk dicoba ;)
    Will go to their FB page after this to have a look at them..


    Btw salam kenal ya,
    YURI
    http://twothousandthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Yuri,

    Nice to meet you too, for the product-wise, currently available in Singapore.

    ReplyDelete