Thursday, October 6, 2011

Beauty Tag and Award

Thanks to Annisa for tagging me ^__^. I made another award and I'm trying to do this right if I'm wrong, ups, sorry : 

MAKE-UP

  • Blush or Bronzer? Blush! Totally a blushaddict! It's like one of must have, must carry, must bring and I hate the rule of using it on top of my cheek like 80's style, I'm using it at the apple of my cheek and I couldn't care less.
  • Lip gloss or Lipstick? Lip gloss then lipstick, it made me look like innocent girl in the runway. 
  • Eyeliner or Mascara? Eyeliner defines!
  • Foundation or Concealer? BB cream! haha, or better Teint Miracle!
  • Neutral or Color Eye Shadow? Neutral with dramatic false lashes.
  • Pressed or Loose Eye Shadow? Cream or pressed but only if it is Kate's
  • Brushes or Sponges? Brushes.

NAILS
  • Long or Short? Medium long
  • Acrylic or Natural? Natural wants some acrylics
  • Brights or Darks? now? bright!
  • Flower or no flower? hearts are better

BODY
  • Perfume or Body splash? Perfume!! I love perfume!! ---> same with nisa, in fact, I'm addicted to perfume, I'm like using them every 30 minutes, kept sniffing myself if I ain't feelin' any
  • Lotion or Body Butter? Both! Depends on the brand
  • Body Wash or Soap? Prefer Body Wash la.

 FASHION
  • Jeans or Sweat pants? Jeans
  • Long sleeve or short? Love medium length but still above elbow.
  • Dresses or Skirt? Dresses
  • Stripes or Plaid? Plaid
  • Flip flops or Sandals? Sandals, I hate flip flop
  • Scarves or Hats? Scarves
  • Studs or Dangly earrings? Studs, I love simple thing :)
  • Necklaces or Bracelets? Bracelets
  • Cowboy boots or Riding boots? Riding boots.
  • Jacket or Hoodie? Out loud I say Jacket, in my heart I say hoodie

HAIR
  • Curly or Straight? Straight but love curls
  • Bun or Ponytail? Let them loose and be free
  • Bobby pins or Butterfly clips? none
  • Hair spray or Gel? FOAM!!!
  • Long or Short? the longer the better
  • Light or Dark? Wanna deep dark purple
  • Side sweep bangs or Full bangs? Side lah yaw,
  • Up or Down? According to gravity


RANDOM
  • Rain or Shine? Snow!
  • Summer or Winter? Winter all the way
  • Fall or Spring?Both!
  • Chocolate or Vanila? Both, depends on the mood






    The Rules :
  • Worship at the feet (or makeup vanity) of the person who nominated you and link back to her (or his) blog in your post
  • Share 7 facts about your self
  • Pass the award on to 15 bloggers
  • Contact your nominees and let them know you've tagged them

7 Facts about me :

1. Multitask: I do numerous thing in one go, back in college days I put my sheets on my toilet walls and read 'em while brushing my teeth and waiting for the hair mask to work. Now, when I blog, while I'm waiting for the pics to be uploaded, I do the dishes, laundry and mop the floor, yes, I do my own stuff, I'm not a princess yet.

2. A bit (some say a lot) Neurotic: Can't stop thinking. It's like my brain really love to works.

3. Almost Genius: My IQ is 135

4. Love math, geometry and Algebra. I also have a thing with numbers, for me statistic rocks!

5. Wish I am taller, seriously, like 10 or 15 more cm will do ^__^ then I can wear a high heel and get another 10 cm. And hate if anyone ever mention about my height! I was born this way. I can say because it's my body.

6. Prankster, sometime thou'

7. Love Romantic Comedy so much and wish my life turns into one, easy going and always have a happy ending.


I give the awards to:


Tiffanie












No comments:

Post a Comment