Saturday, June 11, 2011

Gorgeous Summer 2011 with The Body Shop Indonesia




 Hi all ^0^,

I just got back home from a wonderful event in Main Atrium Mal Taman Anggrek  by The Body Shop Indonesia where Gorgeous Summer is the theme and I'm so sorry, due to family issue, I'm only able to post it now while the event start from 7th of June and it will end tomorrow. 

Why am I sorry? It's too good to be missed. From Beauty Class Program, make-up demo, Dance and Fashion show, Photo Competition, Capoeira, and many more like sales and goodies bag that too good to be true!

You can learn a lot here about their newest addition and for me it is so great that customer can try (and really take time to try the products) before making a commitment. What's more important is getting the insider tips of the products here, like how to use the Shimmer Waves, which deodorant suits you best, types of lotion (puree, lotion to butter) that perfect for you, etc.



Me, getting ready to be pampered

For member, you can just join up and oh my, all the things they prepare for you dear members, I'm drooling, for Rp.500.000 you can become The Body Shop member (from up to 4 receipt in 2 months). You get so many appreciations from them, from discounts to birthday surprise, events and promotion specially for the member.  If you love The Body Shop that become their member is a perfect sense. 





Okay so, in front of me is Nutriganics range (l.o.v.e), so each guess will be adjusted to their skincare range. 



 

In front I see the setting of the background...yes, tonight 
gonna be a good good night ^0^





And the sound of Ms. Ilya started the event. First she explained about the new products available here in TBS Indonesia, White Musk Sport (more of a man), Vitamin C is back and DeoDry. Also the skincare line Nutriganics.









On my table the beauty adviser Ms. Harni from TBS Mal Taman Anggrek handed me a leaflet of all the skincare provided by TBS Indonesia and I can just take a pick which of them suits me best...............yes, Nutriganics.  





Then it's cleansing time (another post will be given later on about the details...sorry, I just really want to post this event A.S.A.P, I don't want my reader to miss this event). Look at us, our face is clean and ready for makeup. Ms. Harni also taught me how to clean the lashes, face in correct movement. The direction and massaging technique for the skincare regime and some tips. Told you! It's too good to be missed. This mini workshop is packed with lessons, info, goodies bag during quiz, and many more. 





After the makeup (so fast right, no worries, another post is coming with the details). We are using their summer collection which have a lot of shimmer going on, perfect for a day on the beach or just look like sun babes.



 


What's not to like than a dance after a class, you know like 'after school' (not Koreamaniac?). The staff looks so happy and dynamic, I think it's a sign of a healthy and happy company. 






Finished taking a look? Shop! Each 'students' from the beauty class are allowed to buy anything and get a goodies bag filled with Vitamin E range, one for men and perfume vial plus it comes in a handy toiletries bag, superb!

Tips from me: You have a thing with more promo and sale? Wait till the happy hour comes and you get more discount and/or promo in that 60 minutes!





Yes, I went home with a lot of information, tips, goodies bag, what else do I need? A photo taken there and we can bring home. So? Get your girls down here and take a group picture after a certain amount of purchase. Yes, in here the higher the amount the more you get the freebies!





This event is suitable for: Sale lover, beauty junkies, makeup addicts, love your body and freebies frenzy. So? Come!









No comments:

Post a Comment