Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Bakerzin Plaza Senayan




A cool Mojito is refreshing. One of Bakerzin's must try drinks. Yes folks! I'm at Bakerzin on Saturday for a family meal. We've been to Bakerzin many times and they are famous with the dessert from cakes to macaroons who can resist them ( well I can -_- thanks to my lactose intolerant, yet, I still push myself to the limit)





So I keep myself to non dairy food items such as pizza (that are thinly crust, my kind) and Caesar Salad. In here they serve the salad with tartar sauce, a bit unoriginal yet still scrumptious! Love the fresh green veggies and the garlic bread. I guess I should be able to rely on Bakerzin in terms of fresh quality ingredients isn't it?






At first the big bowl seems really big, but I need some more! Eat veggies is always good for you, your health and beauty.






Then I took a peak on my sis pasta! Yummie, I only took a bite or two again thanks to my lactose intolerant tummy, the broccoli is juicy and I wish for more.






And a lovely Aglio Olio, dry, delicious and it's just right.





That's it guys, let me get back to my meals ^o^ the ambiance is wonderful here, so come and indulge!



No comments:

Post a Comment