Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil and Vitamin E Cleansing Wipes



Wipes have been with me like 10 years ago, I've used baby cleansing wipes when I'm exhausted or too lazy to clean my makeup, now makeup remover in a wipes is every where. Some is very good while others just plain mean. Mean? What else should I recall when I remember vividly the pain of a low quality sheet they use on the wipes. The oiliness to clean waterproof makeup and the harsh material. 

So when The Body Shop Indonesia have these wipes on the market, I always stock them up for numerous reasons:
1. The wipe's sheet is considered delicate and skin friendly
2. Natural ingredients like Vitamin E or Tea Tree Oils that benefit according to the skin type
3. Environment Friendly products
4. Animal Friendly
5. Known for the quality and choice according to your skin needs
6. And it is so simple and easy to use, yet effective.





Keep these tucked in your gym bag for quick post-workout cleansing. Convenient and easy to use cleansing wipes that remove make-up and impurities, cleanse, tone, moisturize and protect the skin, leaving it feeling refreshed, soft and smooth.


25 sheets

(data from The Body Shop Website)


I use the Vitamin E cleansing wipes to freshen up my days when it is too humid or dirty, usually during traveling where convenient is the key. The Vitamin E itself is delicate and I can use it often. After using the makeup remover I thoroughly clean the residue with this wipes, the scent is gentle and subtle.





 Convenient and multi-purpose cleansing wipes that deeply cleanse the skin, helping unclog pores and remove excess oils, make-up and impurities while toning the skin at the same time.

(from The Body Shop Website)



This is the first facial wipe I used, it's like 7 years ago I see it in TBS Mall Kelapa Gading, I remember I'm a anti-germs freak (still do) and the fact that Tea Tree Oils in naturally an anti-bacterial, I bought it in a pulse. The scent (for me is comforting ha ha!) is lovely and assuring, I use it during my college days and for my husband that have oily and acne-prone skin. And I use it to clean my child's hand too during traveling (again, no.1 provocateur against nasty germs).

The quality of the wipes is wonderful and the ingredients is needed, assuring and perfect for anyone who needs comfort in a jiffy. Use it for the gym? Oh definitely, those sweats and gym equipment is a breading place for germs, do not wipe your face with dirty hands or towel, use these wipes instead.

Review of both wipes:

Oh and if you all wondering: It can't clean the waterproof makeup completely, especially where the eyes are, it is far more delicate there, clean with cleansing oil or other makeup remover first then use the wipes if you don't have water or time on your side.

For non waterproof makeup, daily sweat, debris, dirt, dust, etc, you can use these wonderful wipes and they'll do their job perfectly. I still recommend you to tone and moisturize after use. The wipes it self can help with the 'scrubbing' effect as the wipes (exfoliate) and remove dull skin cells.







4 comments:

  1. Hello! :D
    I purchased Vitamin E Gentle Cleansing Wipes on the beginning of June this year. The '100% Biodegradable Wipes' statement works like a magnet for me. I brought it to the cashier quickly without any resistance. :))

    I always use this when I come home at night and if I had taken 2 times shower and when I feel too lazy to wash my face with water and foaming cleanser (take too long! I'm sleepy!)...

    It works effectively, by the way. Skin feel refreshed and soft after using. And so far there's no allergy on my face, there's even an improvement about skin tone and wow...blemishes. Antioxidant is a superhero.

    LOL. Anyway, nice review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreeee!!! it's still better than going to bed with your face dirty, don't forget to slap on some moisturizer or sleeping mask, so you'll love your skin more during wake up. Too bad that my fave sleeping mask haven't arrived in Jakarta . . . . . hopefully soon

    BTW thanks for sharing with me, it's really nice having a conversation with someone that know their skin, love 'em and actually DO something to take care the skin ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Madame. I won't ever let myself sleep with a dirty face. :)
    Btw, what's your fave sleeping mask that you've been waiting for to arrived in Jakarta?

    Hahaha, you're welcome, Madame! :D I love this blog. So informative. I might not trying so many products for my skin (I'm a little bit afraid to do that), but I do love reading about skin care! You're so detail and like doing the review with love and care! Haha.

    :) Thank you for making this blog inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ningrum :)

    My fave sleeping mask is from Skin Inc (from Japan and available in Singapore) http://whileyouonearth.blogspot.com/2010/09/skin-inc-okinawa-deepsea-hydra-mask.html

    It is superb, I've used Laneige too (like second best), Okinawa Deep Sea Hydra Mask from Skin Inc is simply divine!

    Thanks for the compliments, really glad I can inspire you :) I still wish I have more details and hope the pic can capture what I really want readers to see . . . some of the products that's really good have instant effect.

    ReplyDelete