Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The Body Shop Peppermint Purifying Foot Mask




It's pampering time! For my feet this time. Regular price at Rp.129.000 this deeply cleansing Kaolin clay and refreshing Community Trade peppermint oil soothes and purifies tired feet. Use it on tired feet, massage and leave 'em for 10 minutes before rinsing.



 


I cleaned my feet using regular soap, hmm I think a scrub before also good



And dry 'em nicely





Apply the cream generously, or accordingly  ^o^ the freshness of peppermint is just lovely





Spread it well






And massage it well. Ooh tired feet no more. Leave on for 10 minutes, mine dries up before 10 minutes.


And rinse it well. My feet feels so cold during rinsing, it is perfect during hot and humid days, the feet feels refreshed, clean, cool and ready for some more action.




No comments:

Post a Comment