Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Gifts from Movie Premiums



I just got back from collecting some movie premiums I won, the above picture is some goodies from Sorcerer's Apprentice. A key chain, mouse pad, slide puzzle, and a book mark, it's nothing much but fans would love to have them. Collected at Red Dot Museum #03 is easy and the location itself is near the Tanjong Pagar MRT, so it was a fun trip for us.



Another premium I get today is from the movie Despicable Me from MTV. Located at Dhoby Ghaut near the MRT station the collection also a breeze. I got a window screen with a minion on it and a t-shirt size M.





Wait I know what you thinking, just a shirt? Not just any t-shirt, pay attention to these pictures shown. Oh so I get more than 1 t-shirt? Wrong! Just one but the minion clothing, eye and mouth is changeable, interesting isn't it?!

I love this t-shirt, the Velcro behind these changeable forms is the main key, of course I have to be careful when using it since a rub or scratch can detach them leaving me an empty naked minion...oops.




No comments:

Post a Comment