Friday, August 27, 2010

Botox Party with Skin Inc

I just got back from their cocktail party at Republic Plaza

click here for info
|
|
|
\/



So couple days ago I called them and ask for a reservation. The reason why I'm keen on Skin Inc is perhaps you remember my previous post on Serum = Step 3 please read it there. There's a line that say about Skin Inc and how I don't remember using it, but I'm very interested. For me there's no way I'm posting about serum without Skin Inc, I think back then like a year ago I only try it on my hand when I was in CozyCot event in Expo.

Now if you read beauty magazine, you wouldn't missed it, there's so much rave going on about Skin Inc and that's also the reason I'm so interested in knowing this product better. By that I'm using this opportunity to find out.

I'm arrived at the spot around 5 PM, there I met Ms.Eugena and she was my 'guide' throughout my visit there.





Above is their signature 'icon' where you can see in a small bottle serums are pouring down. Serums with colorful dots. Those dots are patented seaweed capsules from Japan that protect active ingredients from harmful UV rays and oxidation keeping ingredients pure and fresh. It is also said their product is 0% scent, 0% paraben and 100% fuss free.

For me it's a clear sign they really minimize the chance of sensitivity and allergy.



This is their brand SKINC, you can also read their company's profile and all their history on their website iloveskininc.com and check out your skin identity there to find the right serum just for you.

The questionnaire to find your perfect serum is very simple and easy, but if you have doubt, just come down to any of their branch and talk to the staff.

One more thing that I notice is that non of the staff is doing hard sell, when I said I want to try this sample first, she understand and for me it show that the product do sell for itself. They believe that their product is very good so being 'pushy' is unnecessary.





The picture above are products that beside the serum. They are Amino Prodew 400 Cleansing Foam, Makeup Remover, Nano Hydrating Gel (their moisturizer), Okinawa DeepSea Hydra Mask, Pure Revival Peel, UV Essential Sunblock, Onsen Miracle Mist, Body Peel and Body Dew.

Then Ms.Eugena kindly tested some products to my skin (on the left) and you'll see the difference.




First she put on some Pure Revival Peel on the skin, it feel cool and watery. Then she rub it very gently and clean the debris and dead keratin, rinse it with water afterward.




My left hand start to look different then my right, brighter and not dull like the right hand.



Then she put on some serum (Hyaluronic Acid Serum for dehydrated skin) massage them in, just really for a while plus Nano Hydrating Gel that also absorbed easily and Okinawa DeepSea Hydra Mask.



This is the main star of the party, Skin Inc Optimiser. The Skin Inc Otimiser is a 2-in-1 homecare device that gives you the individual and combined benefits of Chromotherapy (LED) and Low Frequency Current stimulation. Please do read more here. For me the main thing is this gadget is helping your skin to absorb those wonderful nutrients from serums or nourishment you put on better than without. While the gadget itself is stimulating your skin cells and improving the existing condition. Comes in 3 light with different function.

Red for Anti-ageing.
Blue for problem skin such as sensitivity, acne, congested or oily.
Green for pigmentation, marks, and dehydrated skin.





Ms.Eugena treat my skin with the red light. I didn't feel anything, no sting, no hot or unpleasant sensation, it's just like you rubbing the back of your spoon to your skin (of course different effect created than using Optimiser). She use circular motion over and over again.





As you can see the gadget is pretty simple, you will need a manual before operating but a 5 minute briefing will do. So this gadget have 3 function and the price is 788S$, while the previous Optimiser only comes in 1 light sell for more than 500S$.

You can adjust the intensity, turn off the LED light (so just the low frequency that was on), and the best part for the new Optimiser is no cable hanging. Yup, this gadget is charged then after finished you can just grab it and use it on the go, no wires, no tangle,....again fuss free.





After a brief treatment (like 10 minutes) look at my left hand, it look totally different than the right. It's brighter, softer, more hydrated, supple and the right one look so old. The right hand look gloomy, the lines are more obvious, and lack of healthy glow too.

This is a very good sign of a good product. I do try the find the fault in this product, but somehow can't. Maybe just the price, but the are still in the reasonable range, not cheap, but reasonable. Couple days ago I was learning something about beauty product (or about any product). How come some can be so cheap while others are more high price, the answer actually is the cheaper product use lower quality ingredients while the higher price use higher quality. So perhaps this is why Skin Inc serums is slightly higher than some common brand on the market.




If you're wondering what are those cute colorful bottles, they are for you, customers who want to mix their serums and become daily dose in your pick of color. So in 1 bottle you can mix some serums that suitable for your need, so you won't need to use several serum in numerous bottle.




These are their awards from beauty magazines around, from HerWorld, Bazaar, and Simply Her. And actually still many more just from local magazines.




These are the guess that come to the party, and it's not even night yet, I believe it will be more crowded and crowded as the party will last until 8. They also provide some wines, desserts and sandwiches.




They gave me this small bottle of Replenish Hyaluronic Acid Serum to bring home for me to try and I will give you the review after 3 days using it 2 times a day, 3 drops each.





These are the serums that making all the raves in many beauty magazines. They got Collagen, Q10, Placenta, Vitamin A, Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin C (how come I didn't ask for that sample, I love Vit C), Pycnogenol + EGF (for repair), Ceramide, and Licorice with Catechins (for sensitives).

You can use them after the toner....I know I've been saying this couple times on my blog but still so many women out there don't know how to use serum. I found another one today :(. Serum is really important and they are not the same like moisturizer. Moisturizer is like for upper layer of the skin while serum is for underneath that skin. So it kinda repair/work from deeper layer. And that's also the reason why you use it before moisturizer and after toner....well softener is better than toner. Why? Please read on my blog about toner here :)




Some pamphlets also given to help me 'learn' more about the products. One more selling factor about the Optimiser is a treatment that you can do at home everyday (recommend to only once a day), so no need visiting spa or any treatment place while you can have the same effect at home or anywhere you want while still doing your daily routine.



If you want to find out more about Skin Inc you can find them at ION, Republic Plaza, Orchard Central or some spa like Healing Touch or Marina Sanctuary Spa. Get their pamphlet and read them up and be curious like me.




So, see you again in 3 days for the review on Skin Inc Hyaluronic Acid Serum.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment