Sunday, August 29, 2010

3 days of using Skin Inc Serum

After 3 days of using Skin Inc Hyaluronic Acid Serum this is my review:




You can see from the pictures of the small bottle with tiny blue dots. This serum hold 6 litres of water per gram, it is said on Skin Inc pamphlet that Hyaluronic Acid binds moisture within skin for instant, lasting hydration from within. Lines are refined and skin is plum and hydrated.




I use about 3 drops of it each time, 2 times a day, after cleansing and toning and before moisturizer.



I think it is important for me to let you know the products I used along with the serum. The cleanser is The Body Shop Passion Fruit Facial Cleansing Gel, toner: Pomegranate Antioxidant Toner from Pure Beauty and moisturizer is Simple Hydrating Light Moisturizer.

Before this serum come I've tried using those 3 products alone (no serum) and my upper cheek area becomes red and irritated due to dryness, my skins look dull, tired, my t zone is oily within 2-3 hours and the lines near my eyes and laughing lines are obvious.





From the picture above you can see the amount I use the serum and when I pump it out the dots are still not break.




It is visible from the picture that the serum is liquid and watery too. When I put them on my skin and spread it over, then the tiny blue capsules break (easily).




The result of using Skin Inc Hyaluronic Acid Serum for 3 days is:
During application my skin can easily absorb the serum, doesn't leave any feeling of stickiness or residue on the surface. It feels like my skin just drank water and swallowed them in.

After 3 days I notice that my skin is more plump, more comfortable, on the upper cheek area is not as dry as it used to but I think I'm gonna need more moisture or perhaps a serum for the sensitive/irritated area. Many lines like in the picture above is less obvious especially those that caused by dryness.

But for the dark eye circles, pores, tired skin and my freckles are still there. Perhaps I need a concoction of several serum, not just Hyaluronic Acid Serum.

The good news is since the serum is light and very easy to be absorbed by my skin, it is a suitable product to be used here in Singapore or places where it's tropical. It does not trigger my oily zones to react, I can go almost the whole day without annoying shines from my nose.

Secondly, I like the fact that I still can use my other brand for the cleanser, toner, moisturizer or whatever I have. So it gives me a freedom to choose accordingly.

My suggestion: try them! These serums are simple, light, personalized, and you can always find your type here no matter how complex or simple it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment