Friday, June 3, 2016

Get The Right Base with ULTIMA II


Hello everyone,

in this post I would like to talk about setting up a base makeup on daily basis or special occasion.

In this opportunity, the product used would be ULTIMA II.

-*-


I have the Delicate Creme Powder Makeup and Translucent Face Powder with Moisturizer. I have been using these babies for years, apparently I've made a review for the Delicate Creme Powder Makeup as well, here it is, CLICK ME. And I can't even remember why I haven't made a review for the loose powder, I've use it almost daily too.

Oh well, I'll make one soon.

-*-


Now, let's see what can we know about the creme makeup:
  • It’s a foundation compact that contains collagen, which support the skin care that has already been used before.
  • It has special formula that can cover any flaw and create poreless perfect face final look.
  • It’s very suitable for those who love Korean makeup (glowing).
  • It has medium to full coverage that looks like your second skin.
  • There six shades available: Ivory, Bisque, Peach, Buff, Beige, and Ochre
and the loose powder
  • It coats the skin perfectly with a thin layer, disguises flaws, and hides fine lines through optical illusions created by micro shimmers in the powder.  
  • The packaging system has “dispenser mechanism” which makes it easier to dispense powder economically.
  • It is designed precisely to enhance the final result of the radiant makeup naturally.

-*-


I'm using the Delicate Creme Powder Makeup (or creme makeup) and Translucent Face Powder  with Moisturizer (or loose powder)  as my makeup base, right before color makeup.

First, I'll finish prepping the skin using the right skincare, and then I'll start with the creme makeup.

There are several ways I can use the product, still the key is to tap & press the areas, do not drag the puff when using the puff provided.

-*-



And I can also use my favorite brush as the applicator, it works like wonders too.

-*-


Whether the creme makeup and the loose powder. I use a flat foundie brush for the creme makeup since the texture is creamy. I can just tap several time and apply, keep on adding the layers as needed and the skin will become flawless, it helps covering skin imperfection, from large pores, fine lines, and uneven skin tone or discoloration.


-*-


The creme makeup is velvety, but those who wants a powdery or matter finish may add the loose powder, or at least to help set the base.

-*-



The loose powder is fine, fragrant and gives the skin a nice comfort that help the makeup base last longer throughout the day. You can add some when needed and feels fresh again.

-*-


And then add some color makeup after the makeup base is set. Above is my daily look using the product, Just pick one creme makeup according to my skin shade, blends, add loose powder afterwards and color makeup.

-*-



I can bring them everywhere, during facial treatments, work and so on.

These two are enough as a makeup base.

Or I can use them as followed.

-*-


Above is my skin condition as before. I dotted some creme makeup in ivory on areas I want them to be fairer or highlighted. Like on the lower forehead, nose bridge, upper cheeks, below the eyebrow and for me, the center of my chin and right on the philtrum.

-*-

And then, I added some dots made from creme makeup in buff, on areas that I want them to be darker, as in for contouring. Such as below the cheekbones, outer side of the nose, jawline and upper area of my forehead.

-*-


Using a sponge made to blend makeup base in 'wet' texture, I dab around and blends.

This technique gives me a 3D look, instead of a one tone makeup base.

-*-


What do I do with the shade peach? Dab it as a concealer on areas like under my nose, under the eyes, and where there's acne mark.

-*-


Dab them gently to help them blend, and they are easily blendable too. The creamy formula is perfect for skin with imperfection as it gives ample coverage, look at the finished image below after using the loose powder in neutral, my skin look flawless, well defined and still natural.

No large pores visible, hides all fine lines, and since it doesn't dries out the skin, it is comfortable for longer wear, like the whole day. Just dust some loose powder every now and then to add the hours.

-*-



I love to see my skin looking like I'm not wearing any makeup but spotless.

-*-


After the base is completed, I'm adding some colors and I'm done. Ready for an event and I look great!

Start from the skincare, base makeup and color, all of them are working hand in hand to create a perfect look we'll love to be in for the whole day. It boost confident, positiveness and the right attitude to face the day.

-*-


Here are the products in close up view.

-*-


The loose powder in pink shell with a hint of pinkness. Suitable for fair skin as it add a hint of rosiness and away from dull nor pale looking skin. I was told by one of my favorite makeup artist that a pink shade is perfect for mature skin as it gives their skin a better look and finish, especially during photoshoot.

Neutral tone is made for just about anyone. It is beige, natural in shade and pretty much transparent as it blends on the skin well and gives a nice dusting as a finishing powder too. Use it with the puff provided or large round brush.

-*-


And these are the creme makeup. The all look similar but when swatch as below, we can see the differences.

-*-


Want to find out more?

Check out their official sites:
  • Website: http://www.ultimaii-indonesia.com/
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ultimaIIindonesia
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/ULTIMA_id
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ultima_id/
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/ultimaIIind

And you can find these babies at:
Matahari Department Store, AEON BSD, METRO Department Store, Centro,  Keris Gallery Puri Indah, Citrus,  Cahaya Bintaro, Sogo Kota Kasablanka, Sarinah Thamrin, Debenhams Senayan City, Star Summarecon Bekasi.

Online:

Bli
Bli.com

Prices:
Delicate Crème Powder Makeup: Rp 200.000

Delicate Translucent Face Powder with Moisturizer: Rp 165.000



Thank you ULTIMA II for covering my imperfection, gives my skin a radiant boost that radiant from within, poreless and products that are easy to blend all at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment