Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Yves Rocher Rinsing Vinegar


Hello lovelies,

on my recent trip to Yves Rocher, this is the item that actually got me inside their store. This is the first time I met a product for the hair that comes in the word vinegar.

There are many home remedies that involve vinegar, apple cider, or something similar that said to add shine and health to the hair. Now, come in a handy formula using ingredients that I hope to be better than those home remedies, and perhaps, more practical too.

-*-


Rinsing Vinegar

Enhances hair’s natural shine!
A genuine traditional remedy revisited by Yves Rocher to enhance the natural shine of your hair and leave it radiant with beauty!

Its delectable scent alone is a divine sensory experience.

The Plus: Its delectable scent!
- To be used before the final rinse
- Care for all hair types
- Tested under dermatological supervision

Obtained through a natural fermenting process, vinegar is an acid compound known for its hair-smoothing properties and power to reduce limescale build up.

The vinegar chosen by Yves Rocher Botanical Beauty Research is of guaranteed French origin.

Key botanicals: raspberry vinegar of guaranteed French origin.

Ingredients: aqua/water/eau, acetum/vinegar/vinaigre, parfum/fragrance, palmitamidopropyltrimonium chloride, caprylyl/capryl glucoside, propylene glycol, salicylic acid, aroma (flavor), cetrimonium chloride, citric acid, methylpropanediol, alcohol, ci 14700 (red 4), ci 17200 (red 33), ci 42090 (blue 1)

-*-


The product comes in this cute pharmacy looking container. It has a tip that dispense the product well, without letting anything goes to waste, I can drip some on the palm and use it on my hair.

After shampooing, use conditioner or mask, or whatever I please, i put some of the vinegar onto the hair but not on the scalp. I distribute the watery liquid as evenly as possible, I love the juicy raspberry scent, and massage the product a bit on the hair. Rinse everything off and continue to dry my hair.

As I have over processed hair, I don't really expect the product to works instantly. The scent doesn't really last too, it is gone when I finished rinsing, and the product does add a bit shine to my matte colored hair. But for those who are looking for an instant gorgeous locks with radiating shine would definitely disappointed.

-*-


As for me, do I feel disappointed? Not really. Vinegar helps breaks down deposits on the hair, eventually, they'll shine better and prettier too, like healthy hair do.

-*-



Do I recommend it to anyone? Sure, it's better in terms of smell than conventional vinegar.

No comments:

Post a Comment