Monday, July 25, 2016

VOV Runway Pro Liner

Hello lovelies,

finally, the last item from the Runway collection sent to me by VOV Indonesia, it's the eyeliner.

-*-


effect
01 & silky smooth finish drawing Jimyeo gliding seamlessly drawn soft texture, color accusations that the auto eyeliner gently close the eyes to the sleek-looking finish.
02 Long Lasting clean smearing effect Oil is fast and perfectly fitting to exert a lot of eyes bleed for a long time, imprints, do not skimp flour exceptional durability.
03 Professional flat brush Gotanryeok Flat brushes are available with built-Cat's Eye line and produce a variety of soft eye shadow merging road's edge.

Runway Pro Liner
Black iron oxide, tri methyl siloxy silicate, Cyclopentasiloxane, isododecane, polyethylene, poly methyl silsesquioxane, di-isostearyl malate, synthetic wax, ceresin, synthetic candelilla wax, titanium dioxide, ferric ammonium Perot when cyanides, polyisobutene, distearyl dimonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, tocopheryl acetate, pearl powder, jojoba seed oil, shea butter
Turn slowly enough to use draws gently along the edge line.
Representation by merging with the flat's built-in brush on the other side as a shadow, or can produce in a sleek crow's feet.


-*-


According to the website, there's two shades, one black and the other is pearl brown. Mine is in pearl brown.

-*-


Before application, I did a small swatch and it sets up pretty fast and stays strong.

-*-


The formula is comfortable to be used on the eyes area, soft and easily drawn. The color is pretty and not as intense as black as I usually use black eyeliner.

Pearl Brown gives a slightly different look, and I think it is attractive too. A bit glossy and not monotone.

-*-


The product also sets pretty fast, I can use the brush on the other edge to help blending the formula or use it as it is.

-*-


Overall, it is a great product, waterproof in the best way possible. I can easily removed the product using an eye makeup remover, especially products that contains oils like cleansing oils. Water and soap will not clean it, the one I swatch on my hand stays there for 2 days. It need a makeup remover, apart from that, it'll stay, against sweat, my greasy lids, tears, and everything in between. I love it!

-*-


The box also gives all the details needed. It is a sign of a good product, and it is written in English. One thing I wish that it came in a retractable pencil, I really avoid pencil which I need to sharpen, I broke them off most of the time.

-*-


Still, in terms of performance, I have nothing against it. Waterproof, greasy-eyelids-proof, tear-proof, and a bit of rub-proof too.

Easy to be used, soft and comfortable even as an inner liner. Sets really fast, and stays all day long.

-*-


Thank you so much VOV, again, another product not to be missed and I highly recommend anyone to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment