Monday, July 18, 2016

Tony Moly Intense Care Snail Hydro-gel Mask

Hello lovelies,

Here's another product from Tony Moly. I bought some of these masks during my trip to Pekan Raya Jakarta, they have a 70% off for every item. Imagine the frenzy and a lot of their items become sold out.

-*-


I have tons of makeup and skincare hence I picked up things that I thought to be unique or at least I know they are good, like this Intense Care Snail Hydro-gel Mask. I love hydro gel mask, it is so comfortable and works better than paper or cottons masks.

-*-


Everything is clearly written on the packaging. From instruction, which is as easy as any mask, clean the skin well, use a bit of toner or face mist and apply the mask. Leave it on for 15-30 minutes and take them off. Massage the leftover 'juice' onto the skin and apply moisturizer.

The ingredients also stated on the container, and yes, they still have mineral oil there, yikes!

-*-


Opening the container, inside there's two mask, one for the lower part of the face and the other for the upper part.

It was a clear gel mask hold by white plastic like texture. It helps the mask to stay put and made the figure safe.

-*-


Very slippery and like any other gel mask, it felt like a wet jelly. A jelly itself already so slippery, imagine a wet jelly.

It felt cool as well, put it inside the fridge for at least one hour, it helps the skin to cools off and close the pores too while the formula hydrates the skin, seems like an all in one solution for an aging skin.

-*-


This is what the gel mask looks like when I applied the lower part first. It is clear and it is best to lie down during mask time as it is still a bit slippery and can easily falls off.

I find the lower part to be a perfect fit.

-*-


The upper side is way bigger, from the nose part and all the way down.

It is overlapping on the section where they meet. 


The gel mask feels comfortable and I can cool off, perfect for a warm climate as it relaxes and calms the skin too.

I let my stress drips away.

-*-


After around 20 minutes, I took it off and massage the leftover fluid onto the skin and continue with my favorite eye care and moisturizer before putting on any makeup.

The skin feels fresh, looks plump and young again since they have enough 'drink' during the day.

I really enjoy using the product as it is easy to be used and hydrating. The gel mask is cooler than cotton or papery mask and feels better too.

I still wish they use only ingredients that are safe, hopefully in the near future they'll improve the formula.

-*-




As masks has been a routine on my weekly schedule and hydration still are my main focus, these kinds of mask surely the one that I'll choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment