Thursday, March 19, 2015

Philosophy Hands of Hope

Hello lovelies,

this is Hands of Hope from Philosophy.

-*-


Arrived at my home some time ago, the product is inside a limited edition gift packaging. I think, it's the Christmas edition.

-*-



Here's some details from http://www.philosophy.com

hydrate dry hands with hands of hope intense moisture hand and cuticle cream, formulated to help provide long-lasting moisture for softer hands. hands of hope moisturizes and smoothes dry hands and rough cuticles with shea butter and a blend of natural oils, leaving hands feeling silky soft.

water/aqua/eau, glycerin, shea butter glycerides, cetearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, dimethicone, polyacrylamide, stearic acid, sd alcohol 40-b (alcohol denat.), benzyl alcohol, hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid, beta-glucan, arginine, panthenyl ethyl ether, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, limnanthes alba (meadowfoam) seed oil, linum usitatissimum (linseed) seed oil, oryza sativa (rice) bran oil, polyamide-5, c13-14 isoparaffin, laureth-7, methyl gluceth-20, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp copolymer, ethyl macadamiate, sclerotium gum, ethylhexylglycerin, tocopheryl acetate, sodium hydroxide, xanthan gum, disodium edta, citric acid, phenoxyethanol, chlorphenesin.
  • helps provide long-lasting moisture
  • softens and helps protect hands and cuticles
  • non-greasy formula absorbs quickly

  • -*-

    I've put it inside my bag and use it everywhere nowadays. I love washing my hands frequently as I dislike germs, oh well, who did?! And I hate the feeling of mugginess, sticky and since I have a sweaty palm (plus the temperature in Jakarta also plays great part in keeping them that way), I like that soft and clean feeling after each wash.

    Having kids and my urge to keep everything clean also become the main reason of why I keep them clean and wash frequently. So don't be alarmed how I wash my hands after shaking with others.

    Like all things, everything comes with a consequences. My hands are getting dry and dryer. The skin around the nails sometime feels brittle due to the habit of coloring and over exposure to the water. So I need help.

    -*-


    Here's when Hands of Hope from Philosophy came along. Oh I do try other products too. From many brands, scents and type. From hand cream, hand butter, hand lotion, nail strengthener, and many more. Some do works but usually they make the hands feels sticky, greasy and slippery. Imagine getting your phone with 'slimy' fingers, yucks!

    And those touch screen, the visible victim of the grease >.<

    A few do have soft and velvety result, but doesn't do much for the cuticles, or the opposite, a silky cream for cuticles around the nails but too oily for the hands. We all hate chapped cuticles as they sometime can be quite painful but afraid of the greasy effect all over the fingers too.

    -*-

    Using Philosophy Hands of Hope covers the needs of a soft and hydrated hands without the feeling of greasy and sticky, plus there's benefit for the cuticles. They are moist without being oily. The result of daily usage of this baby made the skin feels good, no more crying cuticles. I can wash my hands frequently and apply them right after. So the hands stays clean without being dry.

    If I keep caring for my hands like this, I can prevent the signs of aging on my hands as well. Imagine getting them wrinkled before the actual aging time, that won't be pretty.

    Hands of Hope can be used every night as well before bed time, so when waking up, the hands can feels soft and comfortably moist.

    -*-



    Thank you so much Philosophy Indonesia.

    Philosophy products are available at Sephora Indonesia.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment