Monday, March 16, 2015

Clozette Ambassador Indonesia

Hi all!!!

I'm the new Clozette Ambassadors ^__^

After going back and forth about joining and talking with other ambassadors, I finally made up my mind, I want to be a Clozette Ambassadors because it seems fun heehee.

Yes, as simple as that, it's really is about fun being able to share my passion with those with the same idea of fun with me. Everyday I can share and gain things that I love, reviewing, desire and also look for.

The trends and new things will never end, I also hope by becoming an ambassador I would be able to try and share more of those beauty products for the community.


-*-


Everyone can join Clozette for free, Clozette itself comes from Singapore and also available in Philippines. Do watch out for more countries that bloom Clozette.

You can also become one of the ambassador, love fashion and beauty, actively showing your passion like in blog or other social media platform, like me, just send an email to HERE with your name, site, and other important personal data.

-*-


Don't forget to check out the things I've shared on my social media linked to Clozette, leave a comment, ask me anything and I'll be there to assist you.

See you there!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment