Monday, March 2, 2015

Menard Fairlucent Pack White AD


Hello everyone!!

An awesome new product from Menard is here!! This is a face mask from the Fairlucent collection, a Pack White AD.

-*-



I was introduced to the product at Japan Beauty Week on Feb 2015. And during the event, they also conduct a skin check on me, the result will be available on the end of March since they have to send the sticker (which was previously attached to my skin) all the way to Japan.

-*-


After the skin check, I fill up a bit of information regarding myself and the Menard team let me tried they new mask on my hand so they can demonstrate how to use it.

And yes, it is the Fairlucent Pack White AD.

-*-


This is the cream, a lovely white cream that feels a bit cooling to the skin.

-*-



Use a tissue by tap it once and peel the tissue off the skin. Removed the rest using water.

-*-


As the previous image, I'm using the mask on the left hand (with my watch on the wrist), but somehow the before after (right and left hand) image are not so clear. It does appear fairer and softer too.

-*-


http://www.nipponmenard.com.my

A cream-based facial mask with a pleasant cooling sensation. Provides a brightening effect and reduces inflammation whitening and anti-inflammatory effect, for a clear, translucent skin.

After massage, apply (about a half a tablespoon) evenly over face, avoiding hairline, eyes and lips. Leave on for 5 minutes, and then rinse it off with lukewarm water. Recommend two or three times a week.
APM (Stable Vitamin C Derivative)
Skirakami Yeast Extract
-*-



Like all products from the Fairlucent collection, the packaging is in white with shiny metal looking cap/lid.

The tube is pretty and hygienic.

-*-



All of the product is made in Japan, from Nagoya where they head office is.

I clean my facial skin before using and applied the mask on a dry skin.

-*-


The feeling is very comfortable, I don't really notices the cooling sensation perhaps because I'm already so cold. I'm using it after a shower at night. The team from Menard recommend me to use it at least after the sun sets and preferably after every day spend under the sun. The cream will be able to prevent dark spots right from the start.

How do dark spots formed? Start from the skin being exposed by the sun, especially those without sun protection. The skin will usually turns red. This is the first sign of  'irritation'. When left untreated this redness will gradually turns into darker and darker, skin cells affected, the ones that are unable to dispense the melanin will be darker and eventually become the dark spots. So the event is not an instant cause and effect, but something that can be prevented when it is treated right from the start.

-*-

Fairlucent Pack White AD help preventing the dark spots and reducing the dark spots that are already formed on the skin. Breaking down the melanin so the dark spots will deform and break parts. Slowly but sure, the skin will become fairer and fairer with lesser spots.

-*-


Like taught by Menard Indonesia, I use a tissue, presses it onto the masked skin. And peel off the tissue.

The creamy mask is not like other mask that gets dry, the formula is still as creamy as when I first applied it. So it really doesn't matter if you leave it longer, like 30 minutes or an hour, at least put it on 5 minutes as instructed and clean it off well afterwards. I've tried leaving them for 30 minutes and they are still very comfortable. I enjoy using this kind of mask, a mask that feels so comfortable on the skin.

-*-


By using the tissue, it helps pull off some of the mask, so lesser time in rinsing it.

I'm not using warm water, more like not cold and slightly above room temperature, so it is mildly warm. The mask cleans off well and the skin does appear brighter instantly.

I do notices especially on the areas where it usually red.

-*-


Thank you so much Menard Indonesia, I'll definitely keep on using the mask since it felt so comfortable and I really enjoy the process. The skin does feels more relax and calm after the mask. I also love seeing my skin appears fairer. Hopefully the dark spots on my cheeks are reducing and stop creating new ones too.

Don't forget to come to any Menard counter and get more information regarding Fairlucent Pack White AD.

No comments:

Post a Comment