Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Benefit Advent Calendar

Hello everybody!!

This is gonna be a very long post, 24 products all at once. Babies from Benefit Advent Calendar.

-*-


A candy coated countdown to Christmas, from the 1st one to day 24. The box is like a big book that feels like a wonderful gifts is inside, it is indeed. For quite some time, I've been using products from Benefit Cosmetics and I want to try them all, these minis is perfect, I can try them without the commitments of full size items (which ain't cheap either).

-*-

The details of each items are shown in the back of the box (fiuhh, that's a lot).

-*-



Not necessarily in order (or perhaps it is) since I forgot which is which heehee.

Here they are:
1.
A paper clip (boooooooo) hmm, not exactly what I want in mind but I do hope for a better day tomorrow (as in day from the calendar).

-*-


2.
Second day, hooray!!! Ultra Plush Lip Gloss A-Lister that add oomph! to the lips. It add volume and gloss in the same time for that luscious lips.

-*-


3.
Next is They're Real! Woohoooo!!! The mascara that has been adding some length and volume to the lashes. Unfortunately, it is not really waterproof, more like water resistant and a bit waterproof.

-*-


4.
Next is Stay Don't Stray, an base for the eye or perhaps more familiar as an eye primer. It made eyeshadow last longer and the colors become more vivid as well.

-*-


5.
And then, It's Potent! Eye Cream. The one that I think a bit too creamy for our weather.

-*-


The eye cream is similar to the moisturizer, which is also available in this package (later on you'll see).

6.
Continuing the next day is The Porefessional.

A pore reducing complex to be used after moisturizer, it made the skin looks like it's been going through some 'soft focus' camera effect.

-*-


The pores become small and far less visible, redness also fading and the good news is that the product can be layered with another liquid makeup afterwards. Some products in the same category from different brand will noodles when used with other liquid makeup afterwards.

-*-


7.
Next is a hair tie (another boooooo), it's pretty but still not what I want to see and use from Benefit Cosmetics.

-*-


8.
And same goes with the Beauty Sticky Notes ( I can feel tears coming down my cheeks). The moods lifted up when I see Ultra Plush Dandelion (hooray!!!) but another lip gloss?!

-*-


9.
I wonder when can I see the tints (yes, we'll get there later). The Ultra Plush Dandelion made the lips looks so smooth and silky, it is in a coral color, suitable for almost all skin tone and that creamy gel made the lips appear better.

-*-


10.
Stay Flawless, I use it like an eraser on my skin, a base that provide long lasting effect for the makeup used after that. Still a loose powder is needed during touch ups.

-*-


11.
And here's the Benetint, hooray!!! And it kinda coloring my fingers more than my lip and cheek area. On the lips, it felt a bit uncomfortable, like sensitive and a bit itch. Is it just me?

-*-


12.
Hello Total Moisture Facial Cream, this one is almost finished, which means I've been using it diligently and it works well with any serum I have. The creamy moisturizer provide hydration in a rich texture yet melts on the skin.

-*-


13.
Ah, my favorite. PosieTint, I even found it better then the Benetint, the color is more visible and I could never resist a cotton candy tone.

-*-


14.
Another downfall afterwards, a hair band, do I expect all beauty products inside the box from Benefit Cosmetics? Yes, of course, like I'm expecting all accessories from an accessories shop that its.

-*-


15.
Ooh La Lift, to be used under the eye for an instant boosting effect, can also be used as a highlighter for the nose bridge and upper cheeks after using foundation.

-*-


16.
Or High Beam for that nose bridge, upper cheeks area for a more beaming effect. Like a glistening radiance.

-*-


17.
Yes, Laughter is the Best Cosmetic said a Doodle Pad, like Benefit Cosmetics it is. And yes, I'm being sarcastic as why it is another diversion from the cosmetic.

-*-


18.
That Gal, ahhh, I'm a big fan of That Gal and has been using it forever. It made the skin looks luminously beautiful, like a perfect hint of soft pink radiance onto the skin, adding that youthful persona into the whole complexion. I apply it liberally all over for that lovely base.

-*-


19.
A polkadot hair tie >.<.

-*-


20.
Ultra Plush Lip Gloss Fauxmance, ooohhh this is good. It add more and more pout to the lips. Definitely bring sexy back.

-*-


21.

Watt's Up, another 'highlighter' from Benefit Cosmentic, comes in a crayon like texture but blends well on the skin.

Want to see what's inside the product? I'll share more images later on at my instagram account @carnellin. For now let me show you the swatches of some of the products.

-*-


They look pretty, right?!

-*-


22.
Let's continue with BadGal Lash, A mascara that create long lashes instantly and yes, still smudge a bit on me.

-*-



23.

Chachatint.


A tint in coral-orange hue for those who are looking for a lip and cheek tint in a not so common trend....nowadays. But I think back in the old days, everyone is using this kind of tone as a blush.

-*-

24.

Haha, if we can't make it let's Fakeup, a concealer that seal imperfections on a non flat areas to appear finer and smoother.

-*-


That's it!! All 24 of them and I'll make more updates on my instagram when I'm using them and see the effects on me. Below is when I'm using That Gal, Fake Up, Ooh La Lift, Watt's Up, Benetint, Ultra Plush Lip Gloss Fauxmance and BadGal Lash.

-*-


I've used them in many occasions and by mix and match each products I can get different results.

Below is the stain on my finger from Posietint.

-*-


Beside the Posietint, I'm also useing Porefessional, Dandelion, Stay Flawless, High Beam, and They're Real.

-*-

They do look great altogether isn't it?! I love how their primer and makeup base made the skin looks super duper good. I can simply layer them one by one for a desired effect and function accordingly.

-*-


Last but not least, the full collection of Benefit Cosmetic Advent Calendar 2014.

-*-


Love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment