Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Maybelline B.B Cream Clear Smooth



Hi all!

I just got this B.B Cream from Maybelline, it is said Clear Smooth 8 in 1 Skin Transformer. Brightens, Conceals, Evens, Clears, Refines, Smoothes, Moisturizes, Protects Skin. Clinically proven, no oil, no fragrance, no pore clogging, even suitable for sensitive skin, dermatologist tested. Directions: Apply daily all over face.

The texture of the B.B Cream is slightly creamy and a bit thick. I can feel the powdery effect. The feeling is smooth but not overly smooth.



Now, let see the before after effect on my face.

The B.B Cream do create a lighter shade and a more even complexion. Practice always means makes perfect in the long run, so does with this B.B Cream, you need to work through by massaging to get that even distribution. Redness, marks and dark spots seems lesser in terms of visibility.

You probably can see the after side is smoother in terms of less bumps seen on the surface and fairer too. I like the fact that it doesn't irritate my skin and like an instant boost. But the cream doesn't feels light on the skin.




This is my look after I put some makeup on. I add some powders and colors too. The B.B Cream do help with finer looks. Overall, this very affordable products will meets most of the customer expectation but this product doesn't really satisfy me and made me wish the B.B Mousse by Maybelline to visit us soon in Indonesia.

3 comments: