Monday, May 14, 2012

Centella Skin Calming Facial Cleanser by Kiehl's


As promised I will give a review for Centella, the cleanser for sensitive skin from Kiehl's. Please do read the previous post regarding Centella: HERE.




Please do read the details I found in kiehls.co.uk:
  • This alcohol-free and lightweight cleanser effectively removes impurities.
  • Leaves skin feeling comforted & gently moisturised.
  • Suitable for sensitive skin
  • Leaves skin feeling comforted & gently moisturised.
The PH-balanced formula cleanses skin and effectively removes makeup residue and impurities while helping to avoid the irritation common to sensitive skin. Use of this alcohol-free cleanser will leave skin feeling calm, clean, and refreshed without any sensation of tightness. Our formula is fragrance- and ideal for cleansing and soothing sensitive skin.





When you get the products, please do read the details accordingly at the back of the packaging or consult the KCR's. They are there to help you.



Now let me do a review for this gooey clear a bit milky slime. In the direction we can use it on dry skin or damp, with or without water, so I try them all.

First with my dry hands and skin. Always use a clean hand before handling your face. The slime feels like a film that covers your face, I can see why this products is a great help for those sensitive skin, the cleanser actually enveloped the skin, I massaged it well till the whole area is covered. Then using a cotton, it will removed all the impurities from daily activity (no makeup). The skin feels like they are being pampered.

Then I try it again with damp skin and the cleanser become more slippery. No foam, suds, lathers, or even the tiniest bubble appeared. And when rinsing, it made the skin feels slippery as well. Like being covered in (again) thin film.

I must say, since my skin is normal to dry and not exactly sensitive at the moment, Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cleanser is enough for me and love how it can clean my skin more than this one. But I can easily see myself when getting a sunburn or when sensitivity appeared this cleanser would be my best friend in the whole wide world since it protects and super gently clean the skin as well. Take note on the super gently words. But maybe we are accustomed to feeling of 'clean' that's manufactured by products in the past few decade. So naturally clean, when it is clean but not 'industrially clean'.

Clean does has many different meanings. Overall review, all of us who have daily or occasionally sensitive skin may use this products every time needed. Kids? You can use it as well for being super gentle.









No comments:

Post a Comment