Thursday, May 19, 2016

Tony Moly Delight Tony Tint

Hello lovelies,

who loves Tony Moly tints? This is an item that many has use and it was famous for it's price and it's similarity to this famous B brand from the US.

-*-




And I couldn't agree more, it even gives me more color than that one, it is more on the lips and cheeks too than on the fingers.

-*-


It's a liquid but filled with ink and has this fruity scent. I have shade 1 and 2, and I think they kinda look alike with a hint of pink in shade 1 and shade to is more to the red.

In terms of texture, scent and formula is simply similar one to another, just the shades that is different one to another.

I can use it alone, with a lip balm, before lipstick, just a tad in the middle or full.

-*-


The product easily blended and feels comfortable on the lips. It has a good staying power too.

-*-


Get yours at KoreaBuys.com

No comments:

Post a Comment