Saturday, May 7, 2016

Juara Avocado Banana Moisture Mask


Hello everybody,

Juara skincare, a brand that dedicating themselves to skincare and body care with ingredients known to be natural, safe and some are even organics, are making their ways to Indonesia market more and more. They has counters in Jakarta and keep adding new products available for the Indonesian market.


The brand also carries several masks, one for radiance, one for oily skin and this one is for all skin type, Avocado Banana Moisture Mask.

-*-





http://www.juaraskincare.com


Instant long-lasting moisture in just one application with hydrating avocado and nourishing banana. For all skin types.

Apply evenly on face, leaving out eye and mouth area. Leave on for 10-15 minutes, then rinse off thoroughly with warm water (the Avocado Banana Moisture Mask can be wiped off with a cloth). Use 2-3 times per week or when needed.


-*-



The product is very easy to be used on a cleaned skin, smells like jamu (Indonesian traditional herbs). I thought it would smells fruity or like a banana in general but it;s not. The texture and color of the product leads me to think it would smell fresh but it's not the kind of freshness in mind, this is like a herbal freshness.

The texture is slightly gooey, definitely creamy, but kind like a gel-like as well, so it's not thick, dense nor as rich as butter but in the middle of it.

My skin is dry, so this mask is definitely one of the mask I would love to use, despite of the smell,

Overall, it is comfortable and my skin does feels moist afterwards.

The mask can be used like said, or after around 10 minutes, removes most of the residue left on the skin with a soft clothe or dab tissue on it, and then use it as a sleeping mask. When waking up, the skin appear plumper.

-*-



Thank you Juara, the mask provide the moisture and comfort for my dry skin. I can simply use it day or night, right after shower, before applying any skincare. I can just wash it off or use facial tissue to remove the mask, and I like them best after the mask is chilled in the fridge as it gives me a cooling effect I needed.



No comments:

Post a Comment